You know the old adage: "it never rains but it pours"...C8 convertibles in this case.

My TPW was the week of September 14 but today I'm told by my dealer (w/o any prompting on my part) that my C8 HAS BEEN BUILT! So I've moved from 3000 status to 3800 status. I never expected it this early and especially before the second shift at Bowling Green started, so very surprising but welcome news. I'd been told before it would take about a month for delivery to Alberta, so perhaps by the end of September I'll see it which means hopefully a month of driving before parking it for the winter. Anyways, I'm happy to share my news after wistfully reading everyone else's comments about getting or soon getting their C8's. But for now and though you can't see it, I'm doing my "happy dance" at my office just like the emoji below:

:jump:

Last edited:
My cars been built and sitting in purgatory for 17 days now. Apparently as of this morning i'm not showing being on hold anymore. So I'm hopeful it will ship this week.... hopeful

Did you ever get an explanation about why your car has been sitting for so long? I ask since my HTC was built last week and maybe there's some delay with HTC's and getting them shipped? Or maybe it's just getting enough to fill a truckload to Canada before moving them? Let me know if you find out something. Thanks.

You know the old adage: "it never rains but it pours"...C8 convertibles in this case.

My TPW was the week of September 14 but today I'm told by my dealer (w/o any prompting on my part) that my C8 HAS BEEN BUILT! So I've moved from 3000 status to 3800 status. I never expected it this early and especially before the second shift at Bowling Green started, so very surprising but welcome news. I'd been told before it would take about a month for delivery to Alberta, so perhaps by the end of September I'll see it which means hopefully a month of driving before parking it for the winter. Anyways, I'm happy to share my news after wistfully reading everyone else's comments about getting or soon getting their C8's. But for now and though you can't see it, I'm doing my "happy dance" at my office just like the emoji below:

:jump:

Congrats! I have C8 HTC coming to Calgary eventually, still at 3000 status with a tpw of Sept 21, hoping I’m driving it before the end of October.

It’s here...
iOS Image - 1491615969.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.