Sparro being one of the first I would dangle a resell price of $175 000 see if you get any takers! Safire is asking $130 000 for a 1LT Coupe.
I think from what I have been told GM finds out that kind of thing you can kiss any chance of getting another one from them as they are not in the business of car flipping :) How are things man?

Cheers,

Kevin

I think from what I have been told GM finds out that kind of thing you can kiss any chance of getting another one from them as they are not in the business of car flipping :) How are things man?

Cheers,

Kevin
Kev you ready for a C8 test drive, you must be getting tired of that old guy Benz

• Haha
Reactions: OttawaKev
Kev you ready for a C8 test drive, you must be getting tired of that old guy Benz
My old guy cool car you mean hahahahah and sure man :) oh ya I hope your wearing your white sneakers and are wearing your depends hahahahahah

Attachments

• corvette-meme-3.jpg
    corvette-meme-3.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 17
:Banghead::Banghead::Banghead:
Sparro, What was your order date ? how long did you stay at status 3000 ?
I'm still at 3000 with no TPE, GM says check back in 3 to 4 weeks
Sparky you may not hear from Sparro for a bit, he is on suicide watch his car actually missed the cut for this load and still awaiting pick up:Banghead::Banghead:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread