I've been monitoring ebay etc ( out of curiosity) to see when the first HTC hits the secondary market. Haven't seen one yet. The price tag is hard to predict. But, I'm thinking a legitimate ask for a well equipped 3lt could be 140ish...

I've been monitoring ebay etc ( out of curiosity) to see when the first HTC hits the secondary market. Haven't seen one yet. The price tag is hard to predict. But, I'm thinking a legitimate ask for a well equipped 3lt could be 140ish...

A guy posted his Sebring Orange 2LT vert a week ago for $129k. Its no longer up for sale so I assume sold...

Yesterday I went out to the back yard and offered 2X bottles of ceramic coating to the Great Corvette in the sky.
And behold !
My dealer calls me today and my C8 HTC........
fireworks.jpg
Now at status of 3400 and to be built week of 21 Sept 20 !!
Finally.

Yesterday I went out to the back yard and offered 2X bottles of ceramic coating to the Great Corvette in the sky.
And behold !
My dealer calls me today and my C8 HTC........View attachment 44093 Now at status of 3400 and to be built week of 21 Sept 20 !!
Finally.

I'll have to consider an offering for the next Corvette I buy, given that result. Quite the AMAZING back yard you have! :)

It's starting to look like a 6 week wait, from the day my HTC was built, to when it'll be delivered to my dealer in Calgary. It might be less for you in Ontario since you're far closer to Bowling Green but I've known others in Ontario who've had similar waits. I was originally told 4 weeks by my dealer but it's definitely going to be longer than that. It's now on a train to Western Canada, then it'll be loaded onto a truck and delivered to my dealer. I'm told by GM Concierge that the dealer will be able to keep tabs on its progress, however my dealer says there's no way to do that and the car will basically just show up at their doorstep unannounced. I mention this knowing yours will soon be made...so when that happens, it'll be time to take another "patience pill" and wait for delivery but at least you'll know the car exists and you can get a VIN. Congrats!

status 4800 today.....my birthday today, yeha

Is your status 4B00 (Bayed) or the more advanced 4800 (rail ramp unload)? If 4800 you may get your b'day present today! Either way, lucky you! You're one of the few Canadians who will be getting a C8.

And Happy B'day! 39 again? :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.