Argggggggg even in my cups show my issue hahaha
Orange coupe and a Silver vert problem fixed or Silver with orange stripes!
1579384038930.png
1579384257365.png

Yeah... just noticed it looks like it's sitting on carpet... Pretty detailed model though. Right down to the calipers and the tooth retainer...

For those of you debating about buying your new C-8 in Sebring Orange, check out this video. At the beginning and end of the video you will see a Sebring Orange C-8 at the Barrett Jackson recent auction. It actually shows quite well how the colour changes, at least under the lights. At the beginning it shows as delicious deep deep Orange, something that makes me salivate (ha ha). The end of the video shows a more washed out looking CO, but that's the beauty of a number of metallic Corvette paints!

I'll say it again, buy the Sebring Orange unless you prefer the lame silver. (again please, no offence intended to Corvette owners having Grey or Silver paint......we all have differing likes, but the constant is that regardless of colour, we all love our cars the best!)

Ya I have been looking at lots of the videos and the seabring changes lots in different lights....some not so flattering....If the mill is right about convertibles being picked up this coming Thursday its super hard to choose having not seen the colour.

Does anyone know if the C7 had the same colour?

Cheers,

Kevin
I struggled with the Orange for that same reason.

Reactions: OttawaKev
For those of you debating about buying your new C-8 in Sebring Orange, check out this video. At the beginning and end of the video you will see a Sebring Orange C-8 at the Barrett Jackson recent auction. It actually shows quite well how the colour changes, at least under the lights. At the beginning it shows as delicious deep deep Orange, something that makes me salivate (ha ha). The end of the video shows a more washed out looking CO, but that's the beauty of a number of metallic Corvette paints!

I'll say it again, buy the Sebring Orange unless you prefer the lame silver. (again please, no offence intended to Corvette owners having Grey or Silver paint......we all have differing likes, but the constant is that regardless of colour, we all love our cars the best!)

My friend has a SO 2019 Grand Sport which is the same colour. The paint is wicked and cannot be appreciated until ur standing next to it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.