Kevin,
Your choice of colour really boils down to if you want to draw attention and be flashy or inconspicuous like the guys doing the cannonball run. No way you are crossing the country in 27 hours in an orange car!

The plain Jane-looking silver AMG sedan that police scanner picked up vague reports of a "silver passenger car" that was speeding
1579703517058.png

My friend has a SO 2019 Grand Sport which is the same colour. The paint is wicked and cannot be appreciated until ur standing next to it.
I stood next to it in Montreal last Friday and was like its very nice....one other thing it seems from the displayes from McLaren to Subaru there is lots of Orange out there

Here's what happens with silver chevys. Listen carefully when they talk about colors. You must watch the whole video to get it. Awesome movie in any case!

Does he not drive a silver chevy chevelle laguna as his own ride freg he even wears a silver jacket.... orange is the new black Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Tango
Too much attention from the fuzz

If you're trying to avoid attention from the police, don't drive a Vette. I don't care what colour it is. Drive an orange, silver, whatever colour Cruze or VW down the street and count on your fingers how many people turn, look and point at your car... You won't need any fingers for that. Drive any colour Vette and you're getting noticed and thumbs up everywhere you go... If you're not, get the hell out of Eco and Tour mode.... :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.