That would be the day I wouldn't purchase my preferred colour car because somebody else also bought the same colour! Metro Ottawa has a population of 1.3 mil and with Corvettes typically only driven occasionally even if there was 50 purchased, all the same colour you may never see one.

Order the colour that grabs you the most!!!
I know thats why Im off to Montreal....Ottawa is about 1 mill the Ottawa Region includes Gatineau thats the 1.3...but I'm pickin up what your laying down....but get this the guy lives like 10km from me hahahahaha

Okay went to my dealer today the lad on the other convertible has a different interior and some different exterior things....so now I am 65/35 for SO but my Raiders buddies in Oakland are going RAIDERS NATION (Silver & Black) hahahah and yes I am a fan of the Raiders....but SO is calling hahahahh....I can't wait to get to Montreal and have a smoked meat and a draft then head to the show or maybe the other way around hahahah as well with talking to my dealership guy if it is picked up soon I will have till the following Wednesday to get him the final send in build on this Slick Girl!

I also want to thank everyone in their comments and suggestions as well as support.

Cheers,

Kevin

Last edited:
I still hope the Montreal show will have at the lease the Sebring and please please GM the Blade hahahahahah

Attachments

• Corvette Stingray 2020(34).jpg
    Corvette Stingray 2020(34).jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Corvette Stingray 2020(37).jpg
    Corvette Stingray 2020(37).jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Corvette Stingray 2020(35).jpg
    Corvette Stingray 2020(35).jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Corvette Stingray 2020(36).jpg
    Corvette Stingray 2020(36).jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Corvette Stingray 2020(39).jpg
    Corvette Stingray 2020(39).jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Corvette Stingray 2020(40).jpg
    Corvette Stingray 2020(40).jpg
    169 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: vintageracer
I'm glad you posted the photos.......should be easy peasy for you now............it reminds me of the difference between televisions............

Black and White versus "Colour" (ha ha)
I totally agree with you when I first built my C8 I was going silver because of no upcharge, but at work I noticed how many Honda Civic were either white or silver and could never pull off a flashy color like yellow or orange my mind was made up that it's a sports car not a cookie cutter family sedan and that it deserved a flashy color. As far as having the same color as your neighbour Kevin I'm sure when the Ferrari guys meet up and most are red it's not a problem! lol

I totally agree with you when I first built my C8 I was going silver because of no upcharge, but at work I noticed how many Honda Civic were either white or silver and could never pull off a flashy color like yellow or orange my mind was made up that it's a sports car not a cookie cutter family sedan and that it deserved a flashy color. As far as having the same color as your neighbour Kevin I'm sure when the Ferrari guys meet up and most are red it's not a problem! lol
So do tell Gilles 27 what colour did you decide on and order
Cheers
Kirk

So do tell Gilles 27 what colour did decide on and order
Cheers
Kirk
Ya know. The more I look at the silver, the more I like it...

View attachment 35296

Oh Wait. Sorry.... Wrong forum. That's a Honda..... :angelic:
Lmfao

• Agree
Reactions: Gilles27
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.