Getting to pick a colour choice for a C8 is hard to commit to before actually seeing it on the car if front of my eyes . Looking at photos and videos is just not enough for me to nail down my choice. Originally I thought Accelerate Yellow would look awesome (maybe it will), but after seeing videos I'm not so sure anymore. Being last in line at the dealership i will be very fortunate to even receive one in 2020. This being said, I am travelling to Florida in April so this will most likely give me a great chance to see all colour options in person before my build gets put in at dealership. Not only see all the colours but the car itself to see how impressed I will be (think i will be blown away, hope so). Im just trying to get it right as this is a big purchase for a summer car. Anyway, when we return in May if there is anyone wondering what a certain colour looks like I will be more than glad to give my 2 cents of what I think. Just trying to help !

Stingray Chevrolet at Exit 22 on I-4 between Orlando & Tampa is one of the larger Florida dealers. In April, most if not all C8's
that dealers will be getting will be customer ordered cars. If you are lucky you may get to see ones that the customers haven't
come to pick up yet.
Barrett-Jackson is having their auction in Palm Beach FL on April 16-18. They usually have a new Corvette on display in the
GM booth.
Have a good trip.

The auto shows that are popping up over the next couple of months will probably have a bunch of C8 Corvettes with all of the new colours. If you can make it out to one, that would a good opportunity to see them.

Getting to pick a colour choice for a C8 is hard to commit to before actually seeing it on the car if front of my eyes . Looking at photos and videos is just not enough for me to nail down my choice. Originally I thought Accelerate Yellow would look awesome (maybe it will), but after seeing videos I'm not so sure anymore. Being last in line at the dealership i will be very fortunate to even receive one in 2020. This being said, I am travelling to Florida in April so this will most likely give me a great chance to see all colour options in person before my build gets put in at dealership. Not only see all the colours but the car itself to see how impressed I will be (think i will be blown away, hope so). Im just trying to get it right as this is a big purchase for a summer car. Anyway, when we return in May if there is anyone wondering what a certain colour looks like I will be more than glad to give my 2 cents of what I think. Just trying to help !
That is great - thank-you.

Stingray Chevrolet at Exit 22 on I-4 between Orlando & Tampa is one of the larger Florida dealers. In April, most if not all C8's
that dealers will be getting will be customer ordered cars. If you are lucky you may get to see ones that the customers haven't
come to pick up yet.
Barrett-Jackson is having their auction in Palm Beach FL on April 16-18. They usually have a new Corvette on display in the
GM booth.
Have a good trip.
Im attending Barrett Jackson while there !!

Reactions: AxeZ06
the ONLY metallic w/NO $urcharge :canada:
Capture.PNG

ba.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Rowdy and OttawaKev
Think of it as having a new born baby. You don't know what it will look like until it comes out. But you will love it no matter what. I'm buying sight unseen too as I imagine a lot of us are. Especially in Canada. We are usually the last on the list for everything and pay the most.

Reactions: Rowdy and Cruzin
Think of it as having a new born baby. You don't know what it will look like until it comes out. But you will love it no matter what. I'm buying sight unseen too as I imagine a lot of us are. Especially in Canada. We are usually the last on the list for everything and pay the most.
What color Kerry? I am sticking with the blade silver metallic - looks sharp to me.

Reactions: Rowdy and kerry4
Ya I have been looking at lots of the videos and the seabring changes lots in different lights....some not so flattering....If the mill is right about convertibles being picked up this coming Thursday its super hard to choose having not seen the colour.

Does anyone know if the C7 had the same colour?

Cheers,

Kevin

Reactions: kerry4
What color Kerry? I am sticking with the blade silver metallic - looks sharp to me.
Don't think you can go wrong with silver. My last two cars were silver, but this time I'm going to try orange and live dangerously. LOL.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.