If you're trying to avoid attention from the police, don't drive a Vette. I don't care what colour it is. Drive an orange, silver, whatever colour Cruze or VW down the street and count on your fingers how many people turn, look and point at your car... You won't need any fingers for that. Drive any colour Vette and you're getting noticed and thumbs up everywhere you go... If you're not, get the hell out of Eco and Tour mode.... :rofl:
My Prius gets thumbs up from the police

Reactions: OttawaKev
Must be the same colour as a Tim Horton's jelly donut?
No actually its purple still cant find the charging plug yet got a call in to toyoya
20190927_153619.jpg

No actually its purple still cant find the charging plug yet got a call in to toyoyaView attachment 35681

LOL....There is no charging plug k-dog. That's the Prius model that has the charge generators built into the rear wheels. You have to do burnouts to charge it up. I can tell from those big rotors. They have a built in line lock if you want to charge while you're in getting a coffee....

Reactions: k-dog
LOL....There is no charging plug k-dog. That's the Prius model that has the charge generators built into the rear wheels. You have to do burnouts to charge it up. I can tell from those big rotors. They have a built in line lock if you want to charge while you're in getting a coffee....
Damn salesman he told me I would be saving the earth with that car well guess I'm gonna drive my vette again. I tried to do my thing for humanity lmfao

• Haha
As you can see, I drive a nice, bright yellow Vette. In the 7 months I have owned the car, driving it as a daily driver (nearly 15,000km so far), I have been pulled over once. Yes, once. Reason: No front plate and they were doing a blitz on front plates at the time.

Most of the time, it's not the car that gets you pulled over, it's how you're driving.

As you can see, I drive a nice, bright yellow Vette. In the 7 months I have owned the car, driving it as a daily driver (nearly 15,000km so far), I have been pulled over once. Yes, once. Reason: No front plate and they were doing a blitz on front plates at the time.

Most of the time, it's not the car that gets you pulled over, it's how you're driving.
so did they give you a ticket??? Gotta finish the story amigo :cool:

so did they give you a ticket??? Gotta finish the story amigo :cool:

My bad. Been a busy day.

No, no ticket. Just a warning.

He actually pulled me over into the dealership lot I work at.

"Did you pull in here because you saw me behind you with my lights on?"

"No. I work here."

It would be nice to know the colours at no additional cost and those with an upcharge. As well if there are differing colour cost upcharges, itemize those too!

That will add another factor to the % of colour choices other than simply colour preference. Some buyers simply can't rationalize a $1,500 upcharge for paint, they may be at their spending limit and don't want to sacrifice options for paint!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gilles27
It would be nice to know the colours at no additional cost and those with an upcharge. As well if there are differing colour cost uncharges, itemize those too! That will add another factor to the % of colour choices other than simply colour preference. Some buyers simply can't rationalize a $1,500 upcharge for paint, they may be at their spending limit and don't want to sacrifice options for paint!
Silver > the one & only "free" metallic :thumbs:
ba.png

Last edited:
Here's a good video showcasing the new colours on the C-8......

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Here's a good video showcasing the new colours on the C-8......

Hey! That’s my video :)

Thanks for the kind review.

It would be nice to know the colours at no additional cost and those with an upcharge. As well if there are differing colour cost uncharges, itemize those too!

That will add another factor to the % of colour choices other than simply colour preference. Some buyers simply can't rationalize a $1,500 upcharge for paint, they may be at their spending limit and don't want to sacrifice options for paint!
26% Torch Red N/C
15% Arctic White N/C
10% Elkhart Lake Blue Met. $995
8% Black N/C
7% Blade Silver Met. N/C
7% Sebring Orange Tintcoat $1495
7% Ceramic Matrix Gray Met. $995
6% Shadow Gray Met. $995
6% Rapid Blue $995
4% Long Beach Red Met. Tintcoat $1495
3% Accelerate Yellow Met. $995
2% Zeus Bronze Met. $995

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.