My bad....when I got my c7 the only difference in the colour cost was the actual dollar amount between USA and Canada. The standard colour list and the extra cost colour list was identical between the two countries. Apparently times have changed if we’re getting gouged for extra cost on no charge USA options.

I just read an article that compared a C-7 Z06 to a Ferrari 488 and it noted that the Ferrari paint was a $15,000 option. Makes me feel that my $1,500 upcharge for my Long Beach Red paint was very reasonable.

Since we're talking colours, I find many of the available colours very desirable. I absolutely love my Long Beach Red, which a number of members here supported during my ordering process, but if I had to pick my absolute favourite it would be Daytona Sunset Orange Metalic. Too bad it's not available on the C-8, it's a killer paint!

Last edited:
LBR is the colour I ended up with too!! I love it and get lots of positive comments on it. Funny thing was...I ordered Night Race Blue...but by the time they got around to my order NRB was on build out and they couldn’t supply it...so I picked LBR as an alternate choice. GM provided it no charge!! Then I saw NRB later and thanked the colour gods I didn’t get it. Not my favourite “in the flesh”

Opinions are just that. Opinions. Some are going to love it, some not so much. We have some members with the sebring. Maybe they can chime in. @ccltj @k-dog
Opinions are just that. Opinions. Some are going to love it, some not so much. We have some members with the sebring. Maybe they can chime in. @ccltj @k-dog
I am very satisfied with my colour choice it is unique to the area where I live and as you can see it has a gold tinge where the sun hits very metallic paint love it look forward to seeing it in person on the c8
20190929_141341.jpg
20190929_141254.jpg

I am very satisfied with my colour choice it is unique to the area where I live and as you can see it has a gold tinge where the sun hits very metallic paint love it look forward to seeing it in person on the c8View attachment 35135View attachment 35136
Looks beautiful !!!! Decisions decisions I am also a SF Giants fan as well as a Raiders fan :cool:

Reactions: ccltj
Awesome reviews keep them coming on the SO and BS.....yes I hear you on everyone's individual colour choices. I am torn between this and the Blade Silver as I like both very much and its just that I can't see it live that has me flipping back and forth....everyone has been coming through in spades and I SUPER APPRECIATE any and all contributions.....hummm funny I have not heard much about Blade Silver owners.

I am also a SF Giants as well as an Oakland (Las Vegas) Raiders fan so this is getting at me as well hahahahahhaah FML hahahaha I know I Know 1st word problems hahahahah

Cheers,

Kevin

Reactions: k-dog
Barrett Jackson starts today and here is a link to C-8's on display. The Sebring Orange is nicely profiled........I'll bet this video sells a lot of C-8's in that colour!

AWESOMNESS!!!!!

AWESOMNESS!!!!!

Kev.........the Sebring Orange literally kills the "boring" Blade Silver". My recommendation.......go Sebring Orange! That colour smacks with "look at me"!

Everyone here will want to know what you decided now that we're all invested in your purchase ha ha!

(Please-no offence to any with a Blade Silver Vette.....)

Last edited:
Kev.........the Sebring Orange literally kills the "boring" Blade Silver". My recommendation.......go Sebring Orange! That colour smacks with "look at me"!

Everyone here will want to know what you decided now that we're all invested in your purchase ha ha!

(Please-no offence to any with a Blade Silver Vette.....)
Well I am like 60/40 SO I was more 70/30 before but finding out the other guy at my dealership has almost the same build took the 10% hahahahah I even went to the Kerbec list of 3000 Event Codes only 15 Sebring and 14 Blade that didn't even help hahahahahah.

This is my first new car ever, and when I first saw the SO on the configurator I was like WOW Daddy LIKE! So the SO is there for sure I just have to see it to pull that trigger...and I was loving hearing that it could most likely be the one in Montreal and that is starting Thursday night with the Gala but 230$ Uhhhhh Ill wait till Friday morning and 17$ hahahahahah…...

My Silver Arrow F1 like always been there since I worked the Pits for them in Montreal for Pertornas and McLaren-Mercedes for a few years.....But I also loved The McLaren's in Papaya Orange.

Here are some of my pics from Canadian GP.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: k-dog
Well I am like 60/40 SO I was more 70/30 before but finding out the other guy at my dealership has almost the same build took the 10% hahahahah I even went to the Kerbec list of 3000 Event Codes only 15 Sebring and 14 Blade that didn't even help hahahahahah.

That would be the day I wouldn't purchase my preferred colour car because somebody else also bought the same colour! Metro Ottawa has a population of 1.3 mil and with Corvettes typically only driven occasionally even if there was 50 purchased, all the same colour you may never see one.

Order the colour that grabs you the most!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.