MKinOntario

The Archangel Michael
Regular
C8 Completionist Award You're a Regular
Apr 22, 2023
VetteCoins
I'm curious about any and all upgrades, major or minor, whether functional or performance type, over the 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 model years.
They all look like being pretty consistent for form, fit, and finish, through their first 4 years in production. Colour choices being the most likely visible differences.
Engine, transmission, drive train in general, comfort and convenience features, sizes and shapes of cosmetic things all seem pretty much the same, year over year.
Seems like the 2024 MY will be getting some newer technology, good or bad, and some cosmetic items and colours, but the guts of the cars seems to have remained pretty much the same over the C8s life cycle.
Would that be a fair assessment?

Last edited:
Android Auto and Apple Carplay were not wireless in 2020, Wireless after that.
That's exactly the type of info I'm interested in. Thank you.
I generally can't find too many differences between the first 4 years in production, except trim, wheels, colour, and other personal choice options. The guts of them seem pretty similar, if not unchanged, over the first 4 years.

2024 will have a soft close frunk we've heard.
Aside from above almost everything else is cosmetic as I recall.
Thanks Murray, I think that's correct.
I hit the USA chevrolet.com B&P on a 2LT Stingray HTC, and the only other difference I could find was they added a ZZ3 engine display option for convertibles. Glass cover, 2 added courtesy lights, and add $1200 to the C-price. $995 in the US. I think the rest is cosmetic, and safety related on the 2024.

Thanks Murray, I think that's correct.
I hit the USA chevrolet.com B&P on a 2LT Stingray HTC, and the only other difference I could find was they added a ZZ3 engine display option for convertibles. Glass cover, 2 added courtesy lights, and add $1200 to the C-price. $995 in the US. I think the rest is cosmetic, and safety related on the 2024.
That's all cosmetic IMO! ;)
There other things like more easter eggs.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the comments and derision. It's all good and good fun, too. :)
I was still on the fence over the "used versus new" question and answer. I wanted to gauge what I might gain or miss going back to a 2020 versus 2021 versus 2022 ..... as equipped, or to wait and order exactly the car I want brand new.
So, I ordered the car I wanted, brand new. About 4 hours ago. :Woohoo:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.