iOS Image - 3180651392.jpg
iOS Image - 180239887.jpg
iOS Image - 2059636039.jpg
iOS Image - 2924027304.jpg
iOS Image - 481931389.jpg

AEM Water/Methanol kit installed 👍. Ended up mounting the tank and pump in one of the rear storage compartments, hides it nicely. Installed the arming switch by the shifter, I didn’t want nothing to flashy as well for a switch, its also easy to turn on when I need it. I installed the progressive controller behind the passenger side dash, starting to run out of room there 🤣. The controller acts as kind of map sensor, running off a vacuum line and it adjust the the water/methanol when to come on under boost. I need to do some tuning and logs yet, then off to the Castrol Raceway hopefully Friday!! Hopefully I can get my 10.99 out of this thing 👍👍

AEM Water/Methanol kit installed 👍. Ended up mounting the tank and pump in one of the rear storage compartments, hides it nicely. Installed the arming switch by the shifter, I didn’t want nothing to flashy as well for a switch, its also easy to turn on when I need it. I installed the progressive controller behind the passenger side dash, starting to run out of room there 🤣. The controller acts as kind of map sensor, running off a vacuum line and it adjust the the water/methanol when to come on under boost. I need to do some tuning and logs yet, then off to the Castrol Raceway hopefully Friday!! Hopefully I can get my 10.99 out of this thing 👍👍

Woohoo.... We will be waiting to see as well Dalen. So lets try to keep her together long enough for Ponoka next May eh!

Reactions: AlbertaZ06
iOS Image - 2952545670.jpg

Loading up for tomorrow night !
One more crack at the 10.99 of the year 🤞. My Free Friday nights/Weekends are limited, signed up for some kind of Tuner Bash event..... not sure what’s it about! But if I can get a chance behind the wheel Count me in 😜. Should be a good time !!

View attachment 43014
Loading up for tomorrow night !
One more crack at the 10.99 of the year 🤞. My Free Friday nights/Weekends are limited, signed up for some kind of Tuner Bash event..... not sure what’s it about! But if I can get a chance behind the wheel Count me in 😜. Should be a good time !!

iOS Image - 3621031744.jpg
iOS Image - 653767248.jpg
iOS Image - 750948972.jpg

The struggle is real🤣. Broke another u-joint at the track!! At least I got some data logging and put some more mid 11 sec passes last night 👍. I will be get my 10.99 yet 👊. Just haven’t got there yet !! With the C4 down I took the C5 out for rip, always good to get some time behind the wheel on that thing 😎

View attachment 43130View attachment 43131View attachment 43132
The struggle is real🤣. Broke another u-joint at the track!! At least I got some data logging and put some more mid 11 sec passes last night 👍. I will be get my 10.99 yet 👊. Just haven’t got there yet !! With the C4 down I took the C5 out for rip, always good to get some time behind the wheel on that thing 😎

Can't remember which shop is was but the sign over the counter said it all.

"Speed costs money son. Just how fast do you want to go"

View attachment 43130View attachment 43131View attachment 43132

Can't remember which shop is was but the sign over the counter said it all.

"Speed costs money son. Just how fast do you want to go"

Yes it does!!

Reactions: Rruuff Day
iOS Image - 2998685084.jpg
iOS Image - 3338300185.jpg
iOS Image - 4130761776.jpg

So I put the C4 on the top shelf for the season!!
With it being mid September, and not having a free Friday night for Street Legals for the next month, I decided to park it. First time in a few years its been parked with all 8 pistons and oil pressure 😜. Will at least I’m ready for spring, for my goal of a 10.99 pass 🤞. Going to take the C5 out for some fall cruising, and start back up on the C10 project👍👍.
I still have plans for the C5 turbo project...... Love the winter projects!!! Can’t wait to get started 😎

7F8497CE-2778-4614-9848-71F72C99E02D.jpeg
48A17DF5-3D50-48B7-875D-3DBCCF636A56.jpeg
DD798830-C58E-4ECB-9C06-3B521325FBA4.jpeg
F9BC7E3C-AB49-4CF1-B7F1-AA077A3E6A54.jpeg

Getting the C4 Ready springtime racing! You can see the damage under the body from the axle flying around when I last broke the u-joint 😳. I patched it up in the fall and just finally got the new strap kit installed 👍.
7C5E2F59-08C8-4E0C-9232-39047F35E5DF.jpeg
Getting the C4 ready for a fun event 👍👍. Miles of Mayhem. Kinda like a Alberta, Saskatchewan Drag week. No support vehicles welcome, need to drive track to track and lay down your best time, hauling everything you need with you 😎. Looking forward to this👍 Just hope the car survives..... I’m know to be hard on things 🤣

View attachment 80289View attachment 80290View attachment 80291View attachment 80292
Getting the C4 Ready springtime racing! You can see the damage under the body from the axle flying around when I last broke the u-joint 😳. I patched it up in the fall and just finally got the new strap kit installed 👍. View attachment 80293I’m know to be hard on things 🤣
Who? Surely not you Dalen....lol... Drive em like ya stole em buddy... Good luck racing. We will want to see pics and video of course. :thumbs:

Reactions: AlbertaZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread