Dec 3, 2014
Meadow Lake/Lions Bay
VetteCoins
Car
C7 Z06/07 & NSX
Absolutely.....because these knock offs can't survive a Saskatchewan winter....you know...all the corrosion you HAVE to worry about.
15207990722071678621532.jpg

While chrome is not my personal first choice, I think they look great on this car. Silver/chrome wheels are a must on red cars IMO--looks very classy. Not suggesting black rims on red don't look nice, but silver just pops the right way.

Take note of how many red Ferrari's have sliver wheels.

While chrome is not my personal first choice, I think they look great on this car. Silver/chrome wheels are a must on red cars IMO--looks very classy. Not suggesting black rims on red don't look nice, but silver just pops the right way.

Yes red and chrome is a very classic and classy look. I however like the more rugged look of the satin black wheels on the red cars. Providing the black wheels are not too fancy and a more simple design.

It's very cool that we have choices that meet our individual feel for what draws the eyes and suits the way we feel the car should look. :thumbs:

Yes red and chrome is a very classic and classy look. I however like the more rugged look of the satin black wheels on the red cars. Providing the black wheels are not too fancy and a more simple design.

It's very cool that we have choices that meet our individual feel for what draws the eyes and suits the way we feel the car should look. :thumbs:

Derek-- Love the look of Spectra Grey on the red C7's as well...

Reactions: ddgermann

I’m all for silver or chrome wheels on red agreeing with Lupo on the “pop” factor.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.