Sep 10, 2020
London
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Corvette HTC
Province
ON
For all of those that have contacted me wanting a Z06 asap, I just heard of one that is becoming available with 600 km on it.
Here is what I was told about the car, it's a Ceramic Matrix Grey 3LZ HTC with the level 1 FA5 Carbon Fiber interior package.
It has a black interior with suede inserts and steering wheel, yellow stitching, seat belts and brake calipers. Also CFV Carbon Fiber ground effects package with low spoiler.
Carbon Flash Nacelles, black exhaust tips, black lug nuts on Satin Graphite wheels.
The car has an asking price of $254K. Luxury tax does not apply to this vehicle. Get back to me if interested.
Scott

There's 2 3LZ coupes that have been for sale on auto trader for 218-220k for months now and haven't moved. Good luck to them getting 254k.
We'll see what happens with the market when the season returns. I have another 3LZ HTC Z06 in Rapid Blue that's got the Z07 package as well with even more options available for 275K. The Corvette market has been dead over the winter so it will be interesting to see how it bounces back.

Reactions: vinny's vette
There's 2 3LZ coupes that have been for sale on auto trader for 218-220k for months now and haven't moved. Good luck to them getting 254k.
We will see what happens as the season approaches. I also have another Rapid Blue 3LZ HTC that's more loaded up for 275K.