I went fishing down on the old creek. I was not long before I ran out of worms.

I got a bit of a start when I noticed a rattlesnake right at my feet, it had a huge frog in its mouth. Frogs are great bait. Well knowing the snake could not bite me with the frog in its mouth I grabbed it just behind the head and carefully pulled the frog out and tossed him into to my bait bucket.

Now the part I had not given a lot of thought to before doing this was how do I let the snake go without it biting me? So I had a bottle of Jack Daniels to give a bit of warmth while I was fishing. So I grabbed the bottle and poured a little into its mouth. It body went limp eyes rolled back and I took the opportunity to gently move it away.

So now with the frog on the line I went back to fishing. I little while later I felt a bump on my foot and looked down with a start to see the rattlesnake had come back. This time with two frogs in its mouth. Aww, Jack made it come back. :rofl:

I Colin. 12hrs delay for the plane cause bad weather in Fort Lauderdale + car rental had cancel the reservation cause we where late and didn't call ''72 hours'' in advance, just like we knew 3 days befare that the plane would be late so it finally took us close to the same time as driving soooooo, next time I will drive like I use to :driving:. But, weather is nice and I have time for me and my wife. Spring is comming, don't loose faith :seeya: Stephane

Last edited:
:driving:I've had my fill of flying too. A while back, it took longer to get from the Sheraton across the road from Pearson Airport to take off than it did to fly to Denver. I'd just as soon drive too. Flying is just a boring, cramped up, uncomfortable pain in the butt.

Going For Help

While cruising at 36,000 feet, the airplane shuddered, and a passenger looked out the window.

"Oh no!" he screamed, "One of the engines just blew up!"

Other passengers left their seats and came running over; suddenly the aircraft was rocked by a second blast as yet another engine exploded on the other side.

The passengers were in a panic now, and even the stewardesses couldn't maintain order. Just then, standing tall and smiling confidently, the pilot strode from the cockpit and assured everyone that there was nothing to worry about. His words and his demeanor seemed made most of the passengers feel better, and they sat down as the pilot calmly walked to the door of the aircraft. There, he grabbed several packages from under the seats and began handing them to the flight attendants.

Each crew member attached the package to their backs.

"Say," spoke up an alert passenger, "Aren't those parachutes?"

The pilot confirmed that they were.

The passenger went on, "But I thought you said there was nothing to worry about?"

"There isn't," replied the pilot as a third engine exploded. "We're going to get help."

:agree: whit all of you, I think most airline company most be rename ''Sardines Arlines'' , after 3 hrs you fell you just got hit by a train as every parts of your body get painfull. My wife is 50 this year and we are going 3 weeks to Europe in September to celebrate, 6 hrs flight, please GOD make her change her mind and tel her it would be so much better to DRIVE to the condo in Florida:(:(:(

While cruising at 36,000 feet, the airplane shuddered, and a passenger looked out the window.

"Oh no!" he screamed, "One of the engines just blew up!"

Other passengers left their seats and came running over; suddenly the aircraft was rocked by a second blast as yet another engine exploded on the other side.

The passengers were in a panic now, and even the stewardesses couldn't maintain order. Just then, standing tall and smiling confidently, the pilot strode from the cockpit and assured everyone that there was nothing to worry about. His words and his demeanor seemed made most of the passengers feel better, and they sat down as the pilot calmly walked to the door of the aircraft. There, he grabbed several packages from under the seats and began handing them to the flight attendants.

Each crew member attached the package to their backs.

"Say," spoke up an alert passenger, "Aren't those parachutes?"

The pilot confirmed that they were.

The passenger went on, "But I thought you said there was nothing to worry about?"

"There isn't," replied the pilot as a third engine exploded. "We're going to get help."

:rofl: I 'll have her read this post but not the previous one I just posted :seeya: