Insured, cleaned, topped up and ready to rock and roll.
Damn it feels good to be back behind the wheel:Woohoo:

hmmmmm..... I'm sure I did a calculation for you a couple weeks ago Colin.... I was sending you Alberta sunshine and wamth with about a 10kph wind from the west.... Wasn't April 15th or so my estimation..... Damn engineers anyway..... lmao.... Good on ya.... enjoy the weather and the outings... we are suppose to be good this weekend and next week as well....

Weather out here is been good, car is getting insured and will be taking it to the dealer for its first oil change, seeing as its 250km away will be around the 800 km mark. To bad working this weekend but appointment made for the 23rd and then its full speed ahead. :canada:

hmmmmm..... I'm sure I did a calculation for you a couple weeks ago Colin.... I was sending you Alberta sunshine and wamth with about a 10kph wind from the west.... Wasn't April 15th or so my estimation..... Damn engineers anyway..... lmao.... Good on ya.... enjoy the weather and the outings... we are suppose to be good this weekend and next week as well....
...........and a fine job u did Eric -- muchos gracias ---

Hope everyone is as lucky as I am and gets out cruisin' soon.

Last edited:
Weather out here is been good, car is getting insured and will be taking it to the dealer for its first oil change, seeing as its 250km away will be around the 800 km mark. To bad working this weekend but appointment made for the 23rd and then its full speed ahead. :canada:

Insurance is on and I'm hoping to hit the magic 500 Sunday or early next week.... oil change and then golden for the rest of the break in..... Yup.... don't suppose there's a lot of dealers around Nakusp James.... Not like you can pop into the GM dealer in Kaslo....Where do you need to go?

My dealer is in Kelowna, but I think after my first visit I may switch to Vernon as my future service place. The Vernon dealer is a lil closer and they actually are a corvette dealer. even tho they only had 1 allotment when I ordered mine hence the reason why I went to don folk in Kelowna. They had 8 allotments and 2 left when I finally ordered mine

My dealer is in Kelowna, but I think after my first visit I may switch to Vernon as my future service place. The Vernon dealer is a lil closer and they actually are a corvette dealer. even tho they only had 1 allotment when I ordered mine hence the reason why I went to don folk in Kelowna. They had 8 allotments and 2 left when I finally ordered mine
wow.... Vernon can't be much closer I wouldn't think.... still got to be 2 hours plus..... Beautiful country there though... worth the extra drive... especially with a Corvette..:thumbs:

I have a 30-40 min drive to catch a ferry( depending on the vehicle I'm driving), 5-10 min ferry ride depending on water lvl and then about 1.5 hrs to Vernon, its about 40 min more to Kelowna. Good news is there scheduled to re-pave the road from Nakusp to the needles ferry so will make for an awesome drive, lots of straights and corners along the lake .

PETER!!!!! been too long my friend.

have a good cruise today -- we finally have some decent weather and no snow in the forecast:Hurray:

Colin.

Yeah been a while, I am still alive and kicking not to worry..lol Was perfect weather today, took the vette for a rip up north on some nice back roads. Pure heaven

Good for you Colin!

There was actually a C4 at a farm auction on Grande Prairie and I thought of you. I thought if it went for a song I'd buy it but it went for twice a song's price, probably still a deal (4K) but I never saw the car in person so can't say anything about its condition. They sold a C2 for 12K which I thought was pricey for a L82..............

Loading grain today!!!!! It was a warm day yesterday, +32 with a 40 km wind. Only suppose to reach a high of 11 but still 40 km winds. Hope teh warm weather works its' way east to the rest of you guys, especially in NL which I hear just got dumped on.

Cheers,

Garry

Reactions: LSXtasy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.