Featured Thread
Kananaskis forecast for Saturday: Sunny and 18. 😀
Up to 21 on the Apple weather app.

965B1871-9CFB-489E-99CE-E8AF7E981B62.png

• Happy
Reactions: YFCvii
Just a reminder everybody.

The meeting time at the Bowfort road Petro Canada/McDonald’s is between 08:30-09:15 this coming Saturday.

First car out at 09:30 or shortly before/after. Weather is looking good still and hopefully stays that way. A nice day of 18-22 expected,partly cloudy,partly sunny.

It looks like 13 Corvettes from the CCF and 2 C4,s from the Shag cruisers who aren’t members here.

Again,my thanks to all who signed on. See ya Saturday. Don’t forget to bring a chair for some lounging around before we hit supper.

Reactions: YFCvii

The meeting time at the Bowfort road Petro Canada/McDonald’s is between 08:30-09:15 this coming Saturday.

First car out at 09:30 or shortly before/after. Weather is looking good still and hopefully stays that way. A nice day of 18-22 expected,partly cloudy,partly sunny.

It looks like 13 Corvettes from the CCF and 2 C4,s from the Shag cruisers who aren’t members here.

Again,my thanks to all who signed on. See ya Saturday. Don’t forget to bring a chair for some lounging around before we hit supper.
Mike
I have a friend and his bride (Mike and Kathy Jefferey) own a blue C4vert who will join us. I am waiting to here back from another friend and his bride C6 GS coupe
they possibly might join.

Mike
I have a friend and his bride (Mike and Kathy Jefferey) own a blue C4vert who will join us. I am waiting to here back from another friend and his bride C6 GS coupe
they possibly might join.
That’s great Wayne. I appreciate you getting a couple more for us. I’m hoping Ed with the C4 Vert comes too. I think we got the bug in his ear at the meeting.

i though there was about 25 cars?

i though there was about 25 cars?
There should be. I’m just not sure what some of these Shag cruiser guys drive Thomas.

There’s been different guys at some of these meetings and some have only been there once or twice. From what I know,theres some Camaros and Wayne’s wife is driving her Mustang.

Wade who sends out the cruisers monthly emails isnt on the list but he’s got a new GS,he’s coming and bringing another Vette.

A lot of the meetings @SN-III and I went to were just a lot of talk. All the cruisers club had really done was drives out to Didsbury and the show/shine which is next weekend (aug 24). So,I thought why not throw this out and see what kind of response I get from them. I wasn’t worried about how many CCF guys would jump on. I’d be happy with just 2 from here in a worst case scenario. I’m surprised and glad we got double digits for Corvettes from here actually. Hopefully it goes well and someone can offer some suggestions for something out in SE BC next year. A tour of the Kokanee brewery in Creston comes to mind.

As well,There will be 2020 Westfest combined with the Abbotsford Airshow. There will be details posted over the winter on that,so keep that in mind.

Mike - still on the fence on whether I can make the entire cruise - too many other things on the go but will try to get to the departure gathering to meet a few people. Wife is heading to Europe for three weeks tomorrow so I'll be flying solo for a while.

Mike - still on the fence on whether I can make the entire cruise - too many other things on the go but will try to get to the departure gathering to meet a few people. Wife is heading to Europe for three weeks tomorrow so I'll be flying solo for a while.

lots of hot chicks on the cruise 🐥

just kidding I have met your wife, nice lady bob

• Haha
Reactions: 2009CGMZR1
No worries Bob. You know your welcome to go as far as you want. You could always do the first part to Hwy 40 and make your way back to Calgary. You’d be home before 1.

Something else came to mind last night guys. Although I’ve attached the buffet meal to this cruise,the option to have supper from the bar is open as well.

The buffet is $32.99 without taxes/tip so when all was said and done,I paid $38.00. If anyone chooses the bar option,I’ve eaten in there before as well and it’s pretty good. I’ve had their big cheeseburger/fries 2 summers ago and I’ve had the clubhouse sandwich and no complaints.

In fact,I’m kinda tossing that idea around as my choice of eats. I’m going to go out there again this weekend and will photograph the bar menu.
Mike can you pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have a commitment back in Calgary for 1:30 but I hope to do the first part of the trip.
i dont know for sure we will make the trip. the wife's foot is still really sore from surgery and shes not sure she can last ib the car that long without her foot up. maybe we will do part trip and head back Calgary way with you

i dont know for sure we will make the trip. the wife's foot is still really sore from surgery and shes not sure she can last ib the car that long without her foot up. maybe we will do part trip and head back Calgary way with you
There’s always the Radium car show on the 21st of September to to consider too Thomas.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread