Featured Thread
On our way up from YEG. See you guys soon
425B5DD9-1F56-4ED2-9F17-E7A460DA15FE.jpeg

What a great day this Saturday turned out to be. Weather turned out perfect with a high of 19 on my outside temp reading.

First of all,,,I’d like to thank all the CCF members who came out today. Some of you came from a fair distance away (Derek from Edmonton and Fernando who is in Canada from Brazil. Thank you Fernando !!

Leslie and James from Nakusp BC.) Beautiful area that is. We will venture out that way soon as it’s been a few years for me and long overdue. I can’t say thanks enough for being part of a fun day. Also,

Thomas and his wife. I have to mention this and thank her ( forgot her name,sorry) for coming out. She’s 3/4 days fresh from foot surgery and came out,cane and all 😉. I’m finally glad to have had more time talking to Thomas since we only met briefly a year ago.

Second,I brought my Mom out for this day and she had a great time. Thank you to all the wives who welcomed her and spent time chatting with her. She had a great day and enjoyed the various conversations with everyone. Very much appreciated.

Anyway,here’s the few pics and a vid from the Bearspaw travel centre parking lot.

I’ve just discovered 15 pics I took aren’t in my roll.

Anywaywe were all in
E7497823-5127-407F-953B-5D30603A7193.jpeg

To get the day underway.
😁👍🏻

EF97061E-A1D8-4477-9F55-5B56889D2F40.jpeg
FE3E8786-6F32-4D95-9F97-4DEA5C36B2BE.jpeg

EAB5DE98-95D5-44C7-A9A5-D17FDF1BF6CA.jpeg

My Mom,Leslie and James.

Last edited:
Great video Mike, thanks for posting everyone. Wish I could have made the jouney. I finished my oil change, wash, wax and detail today. Tommorow's job to pack up the car for the month journey to the USA for the Bowling Green Corvette Caravan.
:bsmile:

What a great day. Thanks Mike for putting all this together for us. The roads were fun fun fun. It was a 05:00 pick up and shot to YYC to meet up with the gang, but well worth the drive.
One of the best casual cruises I have ever been on. Met some great people and enjoyed the entire day.
My Brazilian pal Fernando had a great time. He was very impressed with the conversation and pleasant hospitality you all showed him. And he really enjoyed seeing all your cars.
A great day Mike 👍👍

What a great day. Thanks Mike for putting all this together for us. The roads were fun fun fun. It was a 05:00 pick up and shot to YYC to meet up with the gang, but well worth the drive.
One of the best casual cruises I have ever been on. Met some great people and enjoyed the entire day.
My Brazilian pal Fernando had a great time. He was very impressed with the conversation and pleasant hospitality you all showed him. And he really enjoyed seeing all your cars.
A great day Mike 👍👍
Thanks Derek. Thanks for coming down. Always nice to see you and peoples reactions to the Rockies when seeing them the first time. Glad he got to see that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread