Featured Thread
Must be lots of decent size earthworks/pipe/paving contractors down there that routinely do contracts for the city... Bet they have lots of programmable signs sitting around....lol

:phone:
There’s 3 other private detour companies in town that have a couple. Those puppies are about $50,000 US per mind you. I think we’ve got close to 100 of em maybe. And every now and then the yard is empty.

15/20 of em are scrapped though. Some get hit by the drunks. Others salvaged for parts.

Last edited:
5331C417-90CF-496D-B3FA-4607FAF16377.jpeg

No pictures of the ambulance ride and cardiac icu?
I saw something today I missed yesterday that you and I need to stand next to. Just you and I. Lol. Or we could put our cars nose to nose. You’ll understand when you see it Al.

Anyway,here’s just some rambling on while I was waiting for Russ to show up.

Reactions: ddgermann
Just tossing the idea around for a cruise for us Calgary/Airdrie/Cochrane Guys/gals who won’t be attending the 2019 Caravan on the 21st of August. Of course anyone else who might be in Calgary before the caravan send off would be welcome to attend if you chose too.

Nothing big like the recent mountain cruise mind you but just an early morning meet at a couple of different locations we can agree on and 45 mins west brings us to highway 40 with the destination either being the upper Kananaskis lake parking lot or the Highwood pass lot. I also know of a couple of good spots for group photos if that idea comes up.

There’s also the option of carrying on over Highwood pass to Longview. That’s the highest paved road in Canada so there is a little significance to visiting there.

On the return drive,we’d have the option of the all you can eat steak/lobster buffet at the Stoney Nakoda resort. There’s also the new Bearspaw travel centre there that might be worth a look at. That place was a long time coming and it’s supposed to be pretty nice.

I got 2 meet up spots picked out on the west side of the city that have a Timmy’s and the other a Starbucks and McDonald’s. As well there’s a Petro Canada station and a Shell station right there so I’m kinda leaning towards that for the starting point.

I’m going to run this by the guys who will be at tonight’s Shag cruisers meeting. Please feel free to add any ideas/thoughts/suggestions.

So far,,,,

10+ members of Shaganappi GM cruisers.

CCF interest,
MikeysZ06
SN-III
Freda
ddgermann
Cariboocreek
Messner
Thomigun
Pep-maybe
Dantanman-maybe
JamesP-maybe
Wayne07Z51-maybe
Ccltj-maybe
Miles-*ZR01#

What... no T-shirts? 😂

I think this one is warranted. It represents how this all comes to be. I couldn’t have reached out to to anyone without the CCF so some shameless promotion is in order.

Plus,it’s super soft and fits nice 👌

Attachments

• 43BB8153-4518-4F90-9667-8315CDAA7D97.jpeg
    43BB8153-4518-4F90-9667-8315CDAA7D97.jpeg
    509.2 KB · Views: 17
I think this one is warranted. It represents how this all comes to be. I couldn’t have reached out to to anyone without the CCF so some shameless promotion is in order.

Plus,it’s super soft and fits nice 👌
Agreed ... so everyone order your CCF shirt today ... available in the CCF store on this website. We need a batch of 10 or so to get them made ... so far none are made and there was sooooo much input by many on making them available again.
There ... Spence’s CCF infomercial and endorsement of the month 😁👍🏻

I'm 99% there unless something drastic comes up. Black XL for me too.
Sounds good Dantanman.

Also booking rooms in Calgary for Friday and Saturday, so a fer sure on the cruise :Woohoo:
Thanks James and Dan. Thanks for making the trip from BC. Much appreciated.

I’ve also added numbers to names in post # 1 for who I assume will have passengers. If there’s anything I’ve got wrong,please tell me here in the thread or a PM.

Again guys,thanks for the interest and participation. Wayne from Shag today has hinted at a possible 30/35 cars between the CCF and the Shag group so that’s more than I expected. Shaping up to be a fun day.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread