Mar 4, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
Little red 2020 C8
Province
ON
Winked at a Torch Red HTC C8 on Davis drive about an hour ago. I should get the memory card out and take a pic.
Nice day for a drive. I went to fill up the gas tank ($98 gone) and get some Softener salt. Any excuse for a drive.
The wife uses all the gas and I fill the tank! lol

I went to fill up the gas tank ($98 gone) ...
The wife uses all the gas and I fill the tank!
This hits close to home...
64202184918.jpg

I have only used 93 octane at Esso and 94 at Petro. What do most people use?? 2021 C8 Coupe.
The manual says to use 93 only, but we all know the computer adjusts anyway.
I did a 2.7 second 0 to 100 with 91 so I really don't care.
I do use premium all the time, but really in our climate you only need high octane in hot weather.

Winked at a Torch Red HTC C8 on Davis drive about an hour ago. I should get the memory card out and take a pic.
Nice day for a drive. I went to fill up the gas tank ($98 gone) and get some Softener salt. Any excuse for a drive.
The wife uses all the gas and I fill the tank! lol
That was me Murray, the wife and myself took a drive up to Friday Harbour.

What's the best way to get a photo like that off the SD card? Are you pausing the video on your computer and taking a screen shot of it and cropping?
Yes. play the video on VLC and using Microsoft snipping tool to grab any part of the screen in any size or shape

Reactions: Sparro
I use Wondershare for editing my videos. It's free. You can actually grab specific frames as pictures, at full resolution. (Screen grab resolution will be limited to your screen's res) I shoot lots of drone videos, and extract photos from the video files that way.
That's mac stuff. For Microsoft I use Avidemux. It's free and does a tone of stuff

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.