Thats me …I ignored you cause you were waving like an insane person. Do you walk down the street waving at people with the same shoes as you?
Umm, yes. on both counts lol
I am a crazy person.

Umm, yes. on both counts lol
I am a crazy person.
If you surfed the forum posts a lttle more Murray you would have known that SonnyBull wasn't going to wave back no matter how crazy you are... I remembered his previous post in the General Corvette Discussion section...

To be honest the waving is annoying …I don’t get it. we bought the same car or motorcycle , so? … no idea why we need to wave at each other . Worst thing is when you have multiple cars / Bikes ,no matter what you are driving /riding that day you can’t escape waving at someone . I wonder how many times someone gets distracted by waving and ends up having an accident

Reactions: Sonnythebull
How about this? Anyone here driving this one?

1630090406747.png

I saw you parked outside of Staples a few days ago. I was gonna leave a "post-It" note on your windshield but then that clown "The Raccoon" called me to bother me for no apparent reason!
Sorry, my post was deleted so I had to call you to mock you....

I saw you parked outside of Staples a few days ago. I was gonna leave a "post-It" note on your windshield but then that clown "The Raccoon" called me to bother me for no apparent reason!
I was dragged to Dollarama! lol.
Any excuse to drive the car! :cool:

If Murray has a rewards card it is 3cents per litre in etc money, a world or elite Canadian tire m/c gets you 5cents per litre. I believe.

The tire is nice as their fuel is ethanol free for those that dislike the idea of ethanol enhanced fuels.

Rob
Actually everyone gets so many cents per liter (or cents per dollar?) on a cash purchase. I use debit and got $2.01 on 67.32 liters @ $1.349/l a couple of weeks ago.
I used to drive out of my way to get 2 cents a liter cheaper gas, but it's not worth it.

Reactions: Crzynot2
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.