Dec 21, 2017
Vancouver, B.C.
VetteCoins
Car
2021 C8
Province
BC
I purchased my 17' Grand Sport new and really liked that car, but, decided it was time to try a C8. I went to the same dealership I bought the to poke around and they had a 21' C8, 1 owner with just shy of 17000Kms - Red mist metallic with a tan and black interior T-top 2LT. My plan was to purchase at least a 2022 model, but, the color of the car coupled with that interior and bronzed wheels made me want to pursue that car. I also decided that its time to downsize on the # of cars (5) that I maintain. so 2mos ago, after 3 days of negotiations, I was able to trade in my 17' G.S. and my Ferrari 328GTS (and get a decent cheque back)... I have to say that the C8 has not disappointed me, albeit due to a medical issue I have only driven it for abt 180kms and unfortunately wont be able to drive for another 4-5weeks so its just sitting on my hoist and will prob remain there till next April... sucks but will give me a bit of time to perhaps do some minor mods to it... perhaps lower it a bit. Big difference on the shifting with the DCT as opposed to the CT non DTC. Looking forward to putting some miles on it nxt year......

I purchased my 17' Grand Sport new and really liked that car, but, decided it was time to try a C8. I went to the same dealership I bought the to poke around and they had a 21' C8, 1 owner with just shy of 17000Kms - Red mist metallic with a tan and black interior T-top 2LT. My plan was to purchase at least a 2022 model, but, the color of the car coupled with that interior and bronzed wheels made me want to pursue that car. I also decided that its time to downsize on the # of cars (5) that I maintain. so 2mos ago, after 3 days of negotiations, I was able to trade in my 17' G.S. and my Ferrari 328GTS (and get a decent cheque back)... I have to say that the C8 has not disappointed me, albeit due to a medical issue I have only driven it for abt 180kms and unfortunately wont be able to drive for another 4-5weeks so its just sitting on my hoist and will prob remain there till next April... sucks but will give me a bit of time to perhaps do some minor mods to it... perhaps lower it a bit. Big difference on the shifting with the DCT as opposed to the CT non DTC. Looking forward to putting some miles on it nxt year......
Congrats on the C8 Paul. You sure didn't keep the Ferrari very long. Best wishes for a fast recovery on the medical front.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.