Actually everyone gets so many cents per liter (or cents per dollar?) on a cash purchase. I use debit and got $2.01 on 67.32 liters @ $1.349/l a couple of weeks ago.
I used to drive out of my way to get 2 cents a liter cheaper gas, but it's not worth it.
Here you go. 3 cents per liter for cash or debit. Triangle Rewards

I use 91 octane. I believe 91 is ethanol free everywhere in Ontario whereas 94 has ethanol everywhere. That’s why I do t use 94. Even Lamborghini Canada doesn’t recommend 93 or 94 , they say 91 is the go to gas.
Husky, esso, petro, Mobil all have ethanol in their 91 as far as I can tell.

Shell, Costco and canadiantire have no ethanol.

Was tanking up at Ultramar yesterday and noticed ethanol stickers (up to 10%) on the two lower octane but none on the 91 octane.
I have always filled with the highest octane available thinking it was the best. I never checked if there was ethanol in the fuel. What is wrong with ethanol as an additive? I drive a C5 Z06.

I have always filled with the highest octane available thinking it was the best. I never checked if there was ethanol in the fuel. What is wrong with ethanol as an additive? I drive a C5 Z06.
It's vegan! Car guys prefer dead dinosaurs. ;)
Ethanol breaks down fast and can clog up systems like your cats. If you use a tank in less than 3 weeks or so there is no issue as far as I know, but I'm not a scientist.
Ethanol also absorbs water which is not good for fuel systems.
Likely other down sides, but it is used to create higher octane.

Nothing wrong while you are driving but ethanol is crappy when you store for the winter. Quite often the higher blends (octane) do not have ethanol.

How about a white C8 on Davis at about 1pm.
I was brushing my teeth and staring aimlessly out the window when what to my wondering eyes did appear but a miniature C8 .. oh wait, wrong thought.
I don't think it was a Z51, but I only got a glimpse before it disappeared in the trees.
Anyone here?

How about a white C8 on Davis at about 1pm.
I was brushing my teeth and staring aimlessly out the window when what to my wondering eyes did appear but a miniature C8 .. oh wait, wrong thought.
I don't think it was a Z51, but I only got a glimpse before it disappeared in the trees.
Anyone here?
Errrrrr... wondering if you were brushing your teeth and staring aimlessly through your Vette window....Much like the girls putting on their make-up while driving down Davis.... :rofl: You don't need to tell the truth here Murray.... :Biggrin:

Nothing wrong while you are driving but ethanol is crappy when you store for the winter. Quite often the higher blends (octane) do not have ethanol.
I ve used Petro 94 for years in my Porsches, including for each winter with no issues. Now have switched to the C8, put it away for the winter full of Petro Canada's Ultra 94 and stabilizer, and expect it will be fine.

Errrrrr... wondering if you were brushing your teeth and staring aimlessly through your Vette window....Much like the girls putting on their make-up while driving down Davis.... :rofl: You don't need to tell the truth here Murray.... :Biggrin:
LOL
That reminds me! I was driving to work one morning and I saw a chick putting on eye shadow and I was so surprised I dropped my razor in my coffee!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.