This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Anyone else in school?

Riley P

Staff member
Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
I was wondering if anyone else on this forum is in school still. I am currently sitting in my last class EVER! Next, I will get the Corvette out, finish my finals and bam! It's time to become part of the real world.

Looking forward to the future. Plus, I think it is time to get out of school when the thing you will miss most is creeping on all the cute little girls.

Just finishing my mechanical engineering degree...right in time to not find a job with this recession. I may have to stay in school a bit longer... Oddly enough, if I could swing it, I would like to do my masters in geology with an emphasis on geomorphology and a minor in sickbastardology.

Please speak English Riley (geomorphology ) (sickbastardology) cant even pronounce these words think i need to go back to school

drooling

Sorry, you lost me after "school"... I zoned out and caught myself staring blankly into space, thinking of fluffy puppies!.....I think I even had a bit of Homer Simpson drool running down my chin.

Sorry, you lost me after "school"... I zoned out and caught myself staring blankly into space, thinking of fluffy puppies!.....I think I even had a bit of Homer Simpson drool running down my chin.

Hahahaha, well, that's pretty much what I do in class, after checking out which girls are wearing thongs. It's very distracting.

If Riley had a twin, maybe together they could collaborate and figure out how to be less nerdy and pick up more chicks?

You're a funny man, Mikey, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.