Sep 30, 2021
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
21 Vette Z51
Province
ON
Posted this video on youtube several years ago.

Other than being a Vette-nut.....I have always loved anything audio ... its the only video I have on my " channel ":p

Its a bit of an older system but still pretty relevant today . 7.2 still shakes the whole house.

My wife often says I bought the Vette because of its stereo .... and I do love the audio in the 2LT + and im sure the system in the 1LT is no slouch either. Although I have never heard it.

Alot of times cruising in the C8 its just me and apple car play going nowhere for extended periods of time . What a great way to escape !!!!!!!!

Love to see some pics of audio systems if anyone else is into it.

Please enjoy ... Yea thats me talkin ;)

Posted this video on youtube several years ago.

Other than being a Vette-nut.....I have always loved anything audio ... its the only video I have on my " channel ":p

Its a bit of an older system but still pretty relevant today . 7.2 still shakes the whole house.

My wife often says I bought the Vette because of its stereo .... and I do love the audio in the 2LT + and im sure the system in the 1LT is no slouch either. Although I have never heard it.

Alot of times cruising in the C8 its just me and apple car play going nowhere for extended periods of time . What a great way to escape !!!!!!!!

Love to see some pics of audio systems if anyone else is into it.

Please enjoy ... Yea thats me talkin ;)

Very nice. @nascar03 should chime in here. I have visited his place in BC and he is my champ when it comes to audio as well as his multiple other collections.

• Agree
Reactions: Vettenut
The C8 does indeed have a great sound system.
This is my Happy Place

260771980_10166266352940392_2684565762022124243_n.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Vettenut
The C8 does indeed have a great sound system.
This is my Happy Place

View attachment 111130
Happy place ? Happy indeed !

Gorgeous table.....and that plinth ! Looks like a pretty serious amp too

Must sound great

Oh and where the hell are my manners ....... Happy Canada day everyone .....

Last edited:
Reactions: 12cents
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.