Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
I was wondering if anyone else on this forum is in school still. I am currently sitting in my last class EVER! Next, I will get the Corvette out, finish my finals and bam! It's time to become part of the real world.

Just finishing my mechanical engineering degree...right in time to not find a job with this recession.:banghead: I may have to stay in school a bit longer... Oddly enough, if I could swing it, I would like to do my masters in geology with an emphasis on geomorphology and a minor in sickbastardology.

Just finishing my mechanical engineering degree...right in time to not find a job with this recession.:banghead: I may have to stay in school a bit longer... Oddly enough, if I could swing it, I would like to do my masters in geology with an emphasis on geomorphology and a minor in sickbastardology.

Please speak English Riley (geomorphology ) (sickbastardology) cant even pronounce these words think i need to go back to school :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

drooling

Sorry, you lost me after "school"... I zoned out and caught myself staring blankly into space, thinking of fluffy puppies!:confused:.....I think I even had a bit of Homer Simpson drool running down my chin.:rofl::rofl:

Sorry, you lost me after "school"... I zoned out and caught myself staring blankly into space, thinking of fluffy puppies!:confused:.....I think I even had a bit of Homer Simpson drool running down my chin.:rofl::rofl:

Hahahaha, well, that's pretty much what I do in class, after checking out which girls are wearing thongs. It's very distracting.:rofl:

If Riley had a twin, maybe together they could collaborate and figure out how to be less nerdy and pick up more chicks? :D

You're a funny man, Mikey, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.