I'm not sure she'd understand that joke! ;)
My last ticket was a female cop.
Not trying to be a sexist, but in my experience female cops are all business and don't ask stupid questions like "Where's the fire?" They will reduce the ticket to no points, but they also won't take any guff from you.
One day I had the t-tops off and was in the middle of my favorite high speed cornering ramp to the 404 when I came across a group (gaggle?) of cops doing seat belt checks . A lady cop Screams at me to "slow the F down"! LOL Luckily it wasn't a radar set up.

My last ticket was a female cop.
Not trying to be a sexist, but in my experience female cops are all business and don't ask stupid questions like "Where's the fire?" They will reduce the ticket to no points, but they also won't take any guff from you.
One day I had the t-tops off and was in the middle of my favorite high speed cornering ramp to the 404 when I came across a group (gaggle?) of cops doing seat belt checks . A lady cop Screams at me to "slow the F down"! LOL Luckily it wasn't a radar set up.
The only time I was pulled over in the Vette was Sept of 21......Female cop on radar I was doing 56k it was a 60 zone .... why is she pulling me over ?

She comes up to the window and tells me that she pulled me over for no front plate ... but all she wanted was to check out the car ... she didnt give me a ticket.

We spent the next 20 minutes checking out the C8 and talking Corvettes . When I left all she said was " see if you can get that plate on there "

Still to this day my front plate resides in the glove box.