Man what a turnout out of CCF troublemakers driving their fancy cars. Hide the women and children. :Biggrin:

Really good pictures and I thank each of you for posting them up.

Whoever came up with the Corvette Yellow shot should get a big "participation" award. Liked those ones a lot.

All the planning seems to have worked for an incredible day.:thumbs:

By the way someone said Eric was directionally challenged, not exactly sure what that means! :banghead: Nothing wrong with being different.:D

Last edited:
Cindy and I would also like to thanks the organizers and the bbq'ers for everything yesterday. Like Spence, we were newbies to the group, and had a great time meeting a bunch of new people and enjoying the event. And we did indeed enjoy ourselves a lot.
:clapclap:

And Don... I have a perfectly valid excuse for getting lost.... this was my first day back in the seat after the long winter.... I couldn't remember how to turn the Nav on let alone set it.... :rolleyes:

A guy retires and immediately moves into senile mode huh? Next thing ya know you will be 80kmh in the left lane with your blinker on for 5 minutes.:pinkcar:
:rofl::coolwink:

Reactions: Tinman
A big THANK YOU to everyone who attended our 5th annual meet and greet! Thank you for your generous donation to the big brothers/big sisters. Was great to see many of the spouses at this event. Perfect weather, great group of people, tasty food and oooohh la la the CARS!!

Reactions: Riley P
Hello........ page 10 has 1 mile of pictures to scroll. ;)

Now, one post has 4-5 of each picture and one 2-3 times

What you should do it click the edit button and you will see image and a number...... cut the duplicate numbers out.

I had one of my posts have the pictures post 3 times.... I figured out why....... the first button is a make ALL images post and then after is each one individually........ with my seeing close issue with my contacts in I didn't get this. I had 3 copies of each picture in one of my posts and figured out how to get rid of the rest

Click edit to your post and you will see each group of uploads 3-5 times --- get it down to one set and click enter.

Alright gents, @C7 Stuart see if you can edit your dupes out, if you're having issues ping me and I'll temporarily lock the thread do another edit before reopening it.

For humongous amounts of pics I recommend Media Albums as a neater way of storing pics from different people. You can then drop the link to the album in here.

Whoever came up with the Corvette Yellow shot should get a big "participation" award. Liked those ones a lot.

:D

I think Stuart come up with that.. then Jeffer2013 said yellow corvettes are ok by the ice as if they go into the lake you should be able to see the bright color the best at the bottom of the lake....... Jeff was funny yesterday... he was on a roll .... moved his car to have his ass ( end ) out to be the oddball.... I labeled him Jackass #1 :)

It was a great event, great day.. great weather ... I just got home in time and washed all the bugs off and clouds rolled in right after and wholly s**t did the wind get crazy in the early evng here in Edm...

If Bruce and Don make the cruise to the same location maybe I will bring a drone next time...... not my huge one..... that won't fit in my ZR1 ha... maybe I will have a Mavic Pro 2 by then... who knows if I will still own a Corvette by next year.

OH, a few asked why would I sell my Corvette. Well, one of the reasons is I have never been to Europe and kinda wanted to make a few trips in my 50's ...... having 2 sports cars, insurance gas and when I did race $2000-5000 a year in race fees, race tires and car trailer and so on ) ....... just hard to travel a bunch and have sports car costs.... will see what I decide this year.

Brian

IMG_1349.JPG
IMG_1350.JPG

I'd like to thank those people that put this cruise together and Prairie Boy's Truck & Carwash for hosting us 30 cars. Met some new people and old along with some good laughs too.

Man what a turnout out of CCF troublemakers driving their fancy cars.

By the way someone said Eric was directionally challenged, not exactly sure what that means! :banghead: Nothing wrong with being different.:D

Photo Title: "Colour Discrimination" :Snaphappy: :happy:
I tried to get a Blue one you join the mix of Yellow so that we could breed a Green one for my Wife. She would want to fill our garage with a his&hers collection if only she could get a C7 in a colour as close to Lamborghini Green as possible. :Biggrin:
(we are lobbying GM Customer Satisfaction lines with that as the Camaro is close but Corvette would be able to create it's own Green more to her liking)

With Eric, We were the 4th in line at the "early turn" red light and we wondered if he was thinking of his Canadian Tire List and forgot that he was the "Engine that could". I caulked it up knowing that "it was feeling like Christmas Eve" for him in his last post before this day :thumbs:. I could also feel a bit of his "excitement" on the highway as he was leaving the caravan a bit behind and he had to pull over :Shifty: to let us catch up. I feel a bit bad with my self-absorbing :angelic: of this cruise of between 10 & 20 Corvettes at the near-to-the-speed-limit-pace as I took the lead being 3rd behind the two about 1km ahead. This was my first time and I was awestruck in the glory of what was following me ... what a bunch of awesome people driving them in front and behind !!! :cool:

[ self-note to suggest that next year's (divided highway) caravan be at near-to-speed-limit (like @ 110-115 or whatever a consensus will agree upon) so we all stick together like glue and the not involved A-to-B driving non-vetters' can check us out as they pass in the left lane ... because some of the A-to-B'rs were definitely exercising their rubber necks! ]

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.