RIP
You're a Regular 2 You're 10
Dec 31, 2009
Ponoka, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2001 C5
5th%20Annual%20Ponoka%20Meet%20and%20Greet_zpscrpjyilh.jpg

Once again, Somebuddy, Hezzy and I would like to invite Everyone to join Us for a day with Old Friends and meeting New Friends. Burgers, Hot Dogs, Coffee and lot's of B.S.ing.

Location will be Prairie Boy's Car Wash again at the South End of Ponoka on the West side of Hiway 2A

Map_zpsesycnm2m.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately Don, I have another commitment that weekend. I am hoping I will be able to make it there first thing to say hello but won't be able to stay long or cruise with you. :(

Unfortunately Don, I have another commitment that weekend.

Well I guess that will cut down a lot of the B.S.ing.....o_O

Hopefully things will work out Eric. Be great to see you guy's again.

Reactions: Riley P
Unfortunately Don, I have another commitment that weekend.

Well I guess that will cut down a lot of the B.S.ing.....o_O

Hopefully things will work out Eric. Be great to see you guy's again.
Yeah... I'm bummed Don. I booked a building for a function for that weekend. Never dreamed the Meet and Greet would be the 6th... Definitely my loss as I know how great a time past years have been.... If I can get there for an hour in the morning to help with the BS quota, I will....

Reactions: Riley P
Thanks Randy... Yeah it does suck. I was really looking forward to comparing splash guard paint jobs... If you get yours done by May that is....:rolleyes:

Date noted by this first timer ... hoping all will be good for the day!
Anyone cruising/caravan along the way from Calgary?
Maybe an egger and coffee at the West Side Dub on the Red Deer Mile
or the Red Deer South Side Dub by Second Cup - B4 the final lap rubber-necker cruise to Ponoka?

Hey SN. Unfortunately I have a commitment at noon but I will be going up to Ponoka first thing in morning for an hour or so. We got several newbies coming and I definitely wanna meet you guys. How about the Albert and Walters on the East side of gas alley at 9:00. There's usually a group of us so I will post it up and see who responds.

Last edited:
Reactions: YFCvii
Hey SN. Unfortunately I have a commitment at noon but I will be going up to Ponoka first thing in morning for an hour or so. We got several newbies coming and I definitely wanna meet you guys. How about the Albert and Walters on the East side of gas alley at 9:00. There's usually a group of us so I will post it up on the 403/780 section and see who responds.
Yup ... know that rendezvous spot too and ez'r to get to coming from the south ... noted & thx!

Hey Paul, Alberta, Crazy2B, Riley, Jordy, Rick9456, N20Vette, Kmillar, and everyone else I'm missing or can't remember your names, and/or whoever wants to meet up on May 6th and run to the Ponoka meet together with us, we are tentatively meeting at the Gas Alley East side A and DubU for eggers and coffee at 9:00 am. Hope to see you all on the 6th and set a new attendance record for the boys and girls again in Ponoka this year. Don, Bruce, Hezzy and Rainey put on a great meet and if at all possible, it's not to be missed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.