This was an excellent way to start the summer season. Many Thanks to the Ponoka crew. You guys are a class act. I nned lessons from Hezzy on how to BBQ those burgers so perfecty, yum. So many familiar faces to reconnect with and new faces to welcome to the ever growing CCF family!

Great suggestion Ken for the double lines in the city. You have experience driving in the big city!;)

I have to agree with Rocky. What a phenomenal event. Fantastic job to Don and Bruce and Hezzy. Very nice work and I would like to also thank The group for the demonstration on how to safely remove the oxidized layer of rubber from tires to ensure we have the freshest contact patch for maximum safety after a long storage during winter.

Just back from the start of spring combining. Only got stuck once. Tires found some parent material, C horizon anyway.................test your soil knowledge folks!

All the swathed canola is picked up so 4 more fields to seed I think. But it started to rain this morning and it is forecast to rain until Sunday night. No seeding around home that I saw but some around Fairview last night. Who ever thought the fall from h*ll would be followed by the spring from h*ll??

Wow! 4 yellow cars this year! A pity I couldn't make it as we could have had "seeing double" VY C6 Z06's!

But it sure sounds like you people had a terrific time and next year Marty and I have to hope things are more favorable for us to be able to attend and to represent the north...............

Cheers,

Garry

Reactions: marty
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread