This is the app to download........ do it before Hinton and the mountains as 3G is slow... LOL

Countdown..... 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-0

62501372_10156095003417007_2305280591836217344_n.jpg

Reactions: turbozig
ok bitcxxxx got my park pass for June 22 as per the link sent in the email

have you done so?????

draw prizes are awesome, you will not be able to guess and unique as well,

bring a smile and cash in case the visa machines don't work at the gas stations,

bring your sense of humour, such as it is and get ready to smile

later stig out

• Haha
Reactions: turbozig and YFCvii
Pass,gas and cash all set

:canada:

Great

Might wanna think about this to deal with the gas you mentioned ;)

Yes, you guys will LOVE the main raffle prize.......... you guys are in for a surprise!

Raffle tickets will be $20 tickets ( cash only ) and after the second prize ( two item prizes ) will be cash prizes ( to cover some of your "gas" fuel costs for the weekend ) depending on ticket sales amounts and after covering some costs.

Many surprises in the works.....

LOL

Brian

Last edited:
  • Happy
Reactions: JamesP
Friday June 21st

Friday cruise info to get to Hinton

Calgary/Airdrie and Area Launch on June 21st, 2019 10am

to the 2019 Corvette Rocky Mountain Cruise

Launching Friday June 21st at 10am in Airdrie at

STARBUCKS Parking Lot (arrive by 9:45am)

#101 – 114 Sierra Springs Drive SE Airdrie

We will Cruise to Red Deer East Highway Mile A&W

61 Gasoline Alley E, Red Deer County, AB T4E 1B1

and meet with Red Deer Corvettes around 11:30am.

Edmonton ( GAS UP PRIOR TO ARRIVING AT THIS LOCATION )

Approx 1:30-2pm area ( hope to leave at 2pm )

Between McDonalds and Lowes parking in open lot

Address: 10171 186 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5S 0G5

Last edited:
  • Happy
The Arrow Lakes crew ( guess its just 1 car:Seeya:) will be leaving around 6 am and arriving in Hinton...allowing for navigator breaks and fuel top up.... should make the time around 2:00 pm B.C. time:Dupe:

Heading to Jasper soon to do more testing of Video shoot area's

Now, I have a few photo and video shoots in the route...... will make awesome memories.

Now, these are all planned to have minimal downtime. Some I will be going ahead and setting up before you all arrive. Both Jeff and Paul did the route to be able to help with leading when I have to set up and catch up after. They have seen how my ideas are flowing and we will see how things go.

Brian

Home from another Sunday in the mountain planning..... you guys are in for a treat next weekend. Went on an amazing wild road today I never knew about. You all will enjoy it next Saturday! The end view is amazing and one blue green lake too you see a bit of on the way down.

OK, one Parks Canada staff think one of my surprises will be amazing I was testing. He stopped and questioned me what I was doing . He said as long as any video I am doing is not commercial he said you are welcome to video your group of Corvettes with it.... I said it was just for memories of the weekend. Oh, another location I was testing some young guy said that is sick. ( means rad to a young guy ) This guy said that is the coolest thing he has seen in a long time.. and this is only one of my surprises.. was testing the other one out today too! nobody seen that one.... well, I think 3 cars passing me might have had a glance... bet they said WTF is that LOL

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread