Since Dennis took us to Drumheller from the sky........ lets get back to the mountains ( also from the sky ).

That group of cars far in the top picture are all the Corvettes from the mountain cruise maybe in 2013 or 2014.

I have aerial videos some where but not sure where I put them. Back then there was no rules like now... could fly near roadway but now they say you shouldn't . They say your shouldn't speed on road also hahaha ;)

1267.JPG

This will be a road we take on this Mountain Cruise... you will notice this year the water level is way lower.

AL1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: turbozig
Hello everyone, hope you all enjoy your trip. I have been so busy that I missed the event posting and wasn't able to reserve any rooms for what looks like another great cruise. Ill have to set my alerts to my phone for the next 1 :canada:

Hello everyone, hope you all enjoy your trip. I have been so busy that I missed the event posting and wasn't able to reserve any rooms for what looks like another great cruise. Ill have to set my alerts to my phone for the next 1 :canada:

Are they full now?

Guessing maybe 5 rooms left for Sat night.

You may be close to the next years cruise.... for what hints Paul ( Rocky PM ) has given me......

B

Working on everyones emails and cell phone today...... once I get a list database it will be easier for years to come events.

I have a list from last years but just seen it is not in this years folder. haha :( It is some place in my condo...

An email will happen soon about food choices for Sat night.

Now, this place is a small place so they just want an idea on what food to have.

Serving 50-60 people all at once will be a handful, they are hoping half will take one of the combo options.... one is roast beef / potatoes and more and the other is a 1/4 rack of ribs. I have everything written... will be more details in email.

B

:canada:so true, glad brian checked...

So are you going??? msg me your email and cell if you are.... doing an email soon on food.

OK, I got 90-95% of emails and cells today that I needed. Did an excel doc that I can just copy emails and do a BCC to everyone

Email will happen in next day or so on food for Saturday night... have to go out soon.

B

Edmonton and area leaving Saturday June 22nd morning to Hinton for the Rocky Mountain Cruise. See under events.
We will be leaving at 5:00am sharp. So get here early so we are on time. This should allow us to have breakfast in Hinton before meeting up with the others before the cruise.
We’ll meet and leave from Denny’s 16806 118 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5V 1M8. The Flying J Westend truck stop. Open 24hrs. There is a SHELL station there as well.
So fill up your belly if you wish and fill up the car. Be ready for a great weekend.
See you there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread