Wilbergz

Casual User
Jun 23, 2015
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
Just wondering if anyone with a C7 Z06 has bought some HRE rims. I have 2 sets of tires and was hopping to get another spare set of rims to put them in. Please let me know your experience with the pricing and dealers.

THANKS

Hey Wilbergz! I have yet to actually see a set of HRE rims. Gorgeous rims!!!!! But anyone who sees HRE knows they are a bit on the higher end of cost. :D

Are you looking for any style of HRE or do you have something specific in mind?

Hey Wilbergz! I have yet to actually see a set of HRE rims. Gorgeous rims!!!!! But anyone who sees HRE knows they are a bit on the higher end of cost. :D

Are you looking for any style of HRE or do you have something specific in mind?
I haven't really decided, I got new tires on the stock rims, and I wanna put the Michelin sport pilot cup 2s on a set for track use. Perhaps I shouldn't spend much on rims considering aestics for rims aren't important on track?

HRE's are phenomenal rims but I would run the HRE's on the streets so everyone could see I have HREs' and then use the stock rims for the track. :D

Two of my personally favorite rims are the Forgestar F14F and TSW Nurburgring (But I would have to check if they fit the C7Z). Both are forged and priced very well. Another alternative would be to find a second set of Z06 rims. The factory rims are extremely good and you have to spend a lot to match them in the aftermarket.

However, that is my 5 cents.

Anyway, sorry to derail the thread. I'm not sure where you are located, but if you are anywhere near Toronto, talk with Manny at Dasilva Motorsport. Dasilva Motorsports , 1-866-992-3752
He'll give you the exact answer you're looking for.

Got mine through Caravaggio.

JETZautum3_zps899793a0.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.