Yes one Z07 car sadly. Must be massive dealership to receive 5 total cars!! This is the video I was watching....

They didn't receive 5, they only got 1. The trucks first stop is at Finch seeing as how they're in London, Ontario. After that stop, the truck is going north to other big dealerships to drop off their z06's. Presumably Brian Cullen, Leggat, Wilson Niblett etc

One of those Z06 w/Z07 is a GM Canada car.
Cam, is that the one that is going to the assembly plant manager in Oshawa?
That video was shot a week ago and one of the other 4 Z06's on the truck went to
Brian Cullen's.

Here's a sneak peak of the CDN Z06 I've tracked so far...

Note there are 2 70th Anniversary Z06 here in Canada so far one with Z07 (White HTC) one without (Black HTC).

@Mr.Corvette let me know what Brian Cullen cars I have missed if you have that information. It appears that Z07 is going to someone internal to GM Canada so perhaps the plant manager is the lucky SOB! Haha

CDN Z06 .jpg

Last edited:
Went to my dealer yesterday to place my Z06 order.. they had 8-10 C7 ZR1's in the basement LMAO

Wasn't hugely into vettes before the C8, but I can definitely say that those things are going to be absolute classics. Such beautiful, aggressive looking machines. Prices will only continue to go up up up! If you have a ZR1, I envy you haha.

Capital Calgary received a white HTC first week in January. I think it is car #212? Pictures of this car are on this forum, just no vin# listed.

Went to my dealer yesterday to place my Z06 order.. they had 8-10 C7 ZR1's in the basement LMAO

Wasn't hugely into vettes before the C8, but I can definitely say that those things are going to be absolute classics. Such beautiful, aggressive looking machines. Prices will only continue to go up up up! If you have a ZR1, I envy you haha.
Which dealership?

Are you guys back at the YouTube thing then and will chronicle this order etc?

Updated after yesterday's production. I don't have information on the Brian Cullen Z06 cars so if @Mr.Corvette can send me the information I can add them to these stats. If anything is incorrect here let me know. Canadian Z06 cars have started to show up on the Window Sticker lookup method starting around the 1000 VIN mark.

Not a single 1LZ car in Canada yet
Three 70th Anniversary Special Editions in Canada
Only 7 Z07s so far
Of the last 200 Z06 built for North America only 4 were equipped with Z07 package (yikes)

Also, I may stop pulling these stats as another C8 owner has created this website based off the Window Sticker method we use. Its great.

www.C8tracker.com

CDN Z06.jpg

CDN 70th Z06.jpg

Z06 Tracking.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.