this might seem like a dumb question, but why is there a tracking sheet for the Z06 when Canada will barely receive any?? Tracking the Stingray would seem more beneficial for the majority of the followers? :)
Thee is a tracking spreadsheet on both the Midengine forum and Facebook if you are interested.

Reactions: CamsC8
this might seem like a dumb question, but why is there a tracking sheet for the Z06 when Canada will barely receive any?? Tracking the Stingray would seem more beneficial for the majority of the followers? :)
Because the Stingray is old news and a lot of us are more interested in the Z06 and upcoming ERAY

Updated after yesterday's production. I don't have information on the Brian Cullen Z06 cars so if @Mr.Corvette can send me the information I can add them to these stats. If anything is incorrect here let me know. Canadian Z06 cars have started to show up on the Window Sticker lookup method starting around the 1000 VIN mark.

Not a single 1LZ car in Canada yet
Three 70th Anniversary Special Editions in Canada
Only 7 Z07s so far
Of the last 200 Z06 built for North America only 4 were equipped with Z07 package (yikes)

Also, I may stop pulling these stats as another C8 owner has created this website based off the Window Sticker method we use. Its great.

www.C8tracker.com

View attachment 107680

View attachment 107682

View attachment 107681
C8tracker do not show CDN Z06...

Apparently, On Thursday, they produced one Z06 for every three cars!
Looks like GM are finally getting ZO6 production up to the levels they were originally planning of around 30% of total production. If they can keep building ZO6's at this rate on a steady basis things will start to look a little more promising for those of us on the ZO6 wait lists. Saw my first ZO6 in Toronto last week at Sherway Gardens mall. Thought I was hearing a Maclaren or Ferrari before the car came into view. A white Z06 with the hardtop off, so some lucky new owner out for an early spring drive.

Looks like GM are finally getting ZO6 production up to the levels they were originally planning of around 30% of total production. If they can keep building ZO6's at this rate on a steady basis things will start to look a little more promising for those of us on the ZO6 wait lists. Saw my first ZO6 in Toronto last week at Sherway Gardens mall. Thought I was hearing a Maclaren or Ferrari before the car came into view. A white Z06 with the hardtop off, so some lucky new owner out for an early spring drive.
Production levels are looking great, unfortunately Canada doesn't seem to get more than 3% of them which still translates to long wait times

Reactions: Red Devil
More what I was told from a district sales manager .............if Canada has 25 cars so far for 2023 and by the end of the 2023 Z06 production run we will have 50. Double. Lets hope.....
They are already past 50 in Canada, I'm hoping for over 100!!

As my man Matthew McConaughey would say....alright alright alright:

Here are the Z06 stats I have for CDN Zs.

Some observations:
1. Four lucky Canadians are proud owners of the 70th Special Anniversary Edition and one of those is a Z07!
2. Not a single 1LZ car has been ordered yet.
3. Most expensive is the most recent Z07 at *cough* $204,493!
4. No Caffeine and No Ceramic Matrix Grey

Speaking of Root Beer I'd love to see this Caffeine Z07 in person:

@Mr.Corvette I don't have the Brian Cullen cars for some odd reason...earlier VINs I suspect which don't show. What's surprising are the small town dealers receiving cars but then again its been just sh*t here in Canada for allocations so...

CDN 70th Z06.jpg

CDN Z06 1.jpg

CDN Z06 2.jpg

Cam, I was tracking some of the early Z06's and then started following what you were posting.
I had VIN 095 for Spencer's, 138 white HTC was Brian Cullen's, 139 was Taylor, 142 was Thibault
in Sherbrooke, 148 was Brian Finch rapid blue for the owner, 224 was Jack Carter Calgary, 296
was Mitch Marner's black one at Paul Sadlon in Barrie. I will have to find out more if you want.

Reactions: DenisC8 and CamsC8
A Brian Cullen Z07 just popped up taking the lead as Canada's most expensive Z07. Another observation on Canadian Z06 are that of the last 22 built 11 are Z07 equipped so although we receive less Z06 overall we still receive a higher percentage of Z07 allocations.

Attachments

• 1G1YF3D32P5601486.pdf
    690.1 KB · Views: 11
A Brian Cullen Z07 just popped up taking the lead as Canada's most expensive Z07. Another observation on Canadian Z06 are that of the last 22 built 11 are Z07 equipped so although we receive less Z06 overall we still receive a higher percentage of Z07 allocations.
wow $206,000, this must be their 4th Z06 that has not been delivered yet

$206,000 x 10% lux tax = 226,600 x 13% = $256,000 out the door

• Wow
Reactions: Murray20c8
It's interesting to go back 4 months, a year, and 3 years or more in time and view the price projection posts from members. Even ignoring the luxury tax, very few were even in the ballpark for any of the C8 models. Unfortunate for those who dreamed of one then and now realize their pockets full of disposable income are not near deep enough.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.