Site is very dated for Canadian numbers, shows WN has received 3 but they were at 5 months ago before the most recent allocation numbers. Anyone have a more updated way to track?
It's built on the Window sticker website. The CDN Z06's don't get window stickers promptly if at all, but the Stingray numbers, which is why I referenced him to it, is pretty accurate up to a couple of weeks.

I don't see my dealer on there. From comments above they received one Z06.
IF your dealer got 1 Z06 that will likely be it for 2023. They will maybe get another next MY, but with only 7 Stingrays per year it's a gamble.
I'd look for a larger volume dealer near you and get on their lists, but call all neighbouring dealers and see how long their lists are. You never know!

I think they told me they expected to get two per year given that this is the number of Z06's they got in previous years. This is a different animal though, so maybe for the C8 they will only get 1 per year. I don't think their list was that long from what I remember but I can't really remember where I was. I asked for an update. My position on the list might have more meaning to me now that I know they will get one per year. I am assuming that this will continue year to year but that is an assumption. I am in no rush because I want any bugs that the car might have to be fixed.

IF your dealer got 1 Z06 that will likely be it for 2023. They will maybe get another next MY, but with only 7 Stingrays per year it's a gamble.
I'd look for a larger volume dealer near you and get on their lists, but call all neighbouring dealers and see how long their lists are. You never know!
Do you think a small dealer who has only 5 per year will get 1 Z06 one day? I'm first on their list

Apologies if I sounded crass.
The question on when you could expect a Z06 (or any other Corvette) through any specific Dealer is a very 'hot topic' on this forum.
As you troll around the various discussions herein, you will come to realize that there are far too many variables to find an exact answer.
There seems to be a general consensus that the larger Dealers, even with their lengthy 'lists', offer a higher probability of realizing a Corvette sooner.
That said, some of the smaller Dealers continue to 'surprise' this bunch, receiving allocations without any apparent reasoning behind it.
Presumably there are formulas in place to dictate availability, based on previous sales, but this is often clouded over by a myriad of issues (my remark on the GM being one).
Read through the various threads - there are certainly an abundance on the subject.
While you will not find an exact answer to your question, you will gain a better insight in the the state of the overall 'process'.
Best of luck.

Do you think a small dealer who has only 5 per year will get 1 Z06 one day? I'm first on their list
I think it’s possible.

Big 3 would get more but longer lists.

For fun I was looking at the data on C8 tracker and saw a dealer that had 4-6 deliveries total but he had received a Z06. Now I can’t remember which dealer but it was an Ontario dealer so yes it’s possible.

Best of luck , those will be rare and sought after for years and years.

Reactions: QCC8Fan
I think it’s possible.

Big 3 would get more but longer lists.

For fun I was looking at the data on C8 tracker and saw a dealer that had 4-6 deliveries total but he had received a Z06. Now I can’t remember which dealer but it was an Ontario dealer so yes it’s possible.

Best of luck , those will be rare and sought after for years and years.
Uxbridge gets 5 per year (7 this year) and they got 1 Z06. Surprised me, but it happens.

Reactions: QCC8Fan
Uxbridge gets 5 per year (7 this year) and they got 1 Z06. Surprised me, but it happens.
Even more surprising, on C8 tracker, a small dealership in Quebec City (Marlin) who only has 2 C8 got one Z06 allocation. I guess there is really no sure way of knowing and predicting with those Z06 allocations...

Even more surprising, on C8 tracker, a small dealership in Quebec City (Marlin) who only has 2 C8 got one Z06 allocation. I guess there is really no sure way of knowing and predicting with those Z06 allocations...
I bet smaller dealerships enter all their orders in Workbench just in case GM looks. (Like why wouldn't they?)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.