Albi Chevy. I’m number 6 on their list so when should I expect to get mine?
Your dealer only has 9 Corvettes showing on the system this year. You should ask them how many they have actually received this year and if they have had 1 Z06 allocation so far?
My guess is for your dealership your looking at 1-2 years to get yours.

Do you have anything for Bean Chevrolet in Carleton Place Ontario. I am on the list there.
Bean in Carleton Place is showing up with 7. Last I heard Ottawa has only had 2 Z06 allocations and I ordered one for my buddy up there last week.
I would check with your dealer to see if they got an allocation yet?

Okay thanks. I figured 5 years so that sounds better. I have a 1SS 1LE on order since October as well and I haven't heard anything about it so I figured I wouldn't ever see that car either. Therefore chances of ever seeing the Z06 was even worse obviously. Thanks for the update. I'll call them and see where I am on the list now. I can't even remember that.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Okay thanks. I figured 5 years so that sounds better. I have a 1SS 1LE on order since October as well and I haven't heard anything about it so I figured I wouldn't ever see that car either. Therefore chances of ever seeing the Z06 was even worse obviously. Thanks for the update. I'll call them and see where I am on the list now. I can't even remember that.
Chances of seeing that Camaro are even worse. Allocations of Camaros to Canada this year have been horrific.

Reactions: Murray20c8
your dealer has received 1 Z06 and 8 stingrays so far. They might get 10 stingrays and 2 z06s per year, so you could be waiting 2-3 years for a Z06
That’s unfortunate. I’d expect them to be getting more than that. Are you expecting more Canada allocations in future years or is it going to stay like this?

I am starting to consider just giving up on GM all together. They don't seem very good at delivering.
The Corvette is in way too much demand. Can't understand about the Camaro. That isn't built in a single car plant.

your dealer has received 1 Z06 and 8 stingrays so far. They might get 10 stingrays and 2 z06s per year, so you could be waiting 2-3 years for a Z06
What are the corvette numbers for the dealers who are receiving more allocations like somewhere in Toronto?

What are the corvette numbers for the dealers who are receiving more allocations like somewhere in Toronto?
Spencers in Coburg, Wilson Niblett in Richmond Hill and Brian Cullen in St. Catherines.
Others, like Finch in London etc. Mostly southern Ontario

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.