Attachments

• 1598566918637.png
    1598566918637.png
    696.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 1598566925317.png
    1598566925317.png
    696.8 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: ABC and DenisC8
Your dealer can get a re-print for you. I had it done with no problem. It is exactly like the original except it says "Reissue" at the bottom right.

This one is a reprint
View attachment 43309
They sure didn't take too much care with the reprint!
But, at least you got one.

Reactions: ABC
Your dealer can get a re-print for you. I had it done with no problem. It is exactly like the original except it says "Reissue" at the bottom right.

This one is a reprint
View attachment 43309
Wilson Niblett called me a few weeks after picking up my C7, to say that they'd taken the window sticker & framed it. Nice gesture that I wasn't expecting...hanging up in my den now. I saw that my sales rep had a bunch of them in his office, so they must do this for all of their sales.

They sure didn't take too much care with the reprint!
But, at least you got one.

It looks like that because I folded it and slid it into a clear inset then stuck it in a binder for the car. I like the idea above of hanging it on the man cave wall framed as well. Unfortunately, Last wife... I had no man cave. :rofl:

Reactions: ABC
It looks like that because I folded it and slid it into a clear inset then stuck it in a binder for the car. I like the idea above of hanging it on the man cave wall framed as well. Unfortunately, Last wife... I had no man cave. :rofl:
Well since a man cave may be in your future Derek, a clothes iron (on low) and a towel and you can get rid of those wrinkles....

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann

This one is a reprint
View attachment 43309
Wilson Niblett called me a few weeks after picking up my C7, to say that they'd taken the window sticker & framed it. Nice gesture that I wasn't expecting...hanging up in my den now. I saw that my sales rep had a bunch of them in his office, so they must do this for all of their sales.

They are doing it for my C8. Should be ready soon. Nice touch.

You guys have to understand that l come from a Family(not by blood) that understand the life of making the buyer feel that the seller is the people of power and authority . Once they have that power that works on 80% of C8 buyers there job is done. They now have you wired like a Heroin Junkie WTF is my car. they take your money and invest it in high interest loans that generate big bucks. lf you are one of the lucky people who presented yourself as one of the players it will come fast. lf you do not understand then l hope this helps you know .

me l you are a sheep.

You guys have to understand that l come from a Family(not by blood) that understand the life of making the buyer feel that the seller is the people of power and authority . Once they have that power that works on 80% of C8 buyers there job is done. They now have you wired like a Heroin Junkie WTF is my car. they take your money and invest it in high interest loans that generate big bucks. lf you are one of the lucky people who presented yourself as one of the players it will come fast. lf you do not understand then l hope this helps you know .

me l you are a sheep.

Why do we have to understand? You post violent threats that get moderated and a bunch of negative tirades. Maybe you should be the one understanding this forum is for constructive exchange between people with a common interest... not a personal soapbox for someone to vent out their life disappointments or negative emotions.

If you want the car now... pay for it. If you want to wait... then wait. Money makes things happen and that is just a fact of life.

Reactions: Cariboocreek
OKYDOKY Just thought this was a good C8 Bonding and Information sharing of info site . To me l have off this site have had many owners and future owners make a thinktank of smart well to do people who want ahead and take this site to the next level

OKYDOKY Just thought this was a good C8 Bonding and Information sharing of info site . To me l have off this site have had many owners and future owners make a thinktank of smart well to do people who want ahead and take this site to the next level

You think you are the only person on here with money? I pay cash for cars and houses and know a number of members that have truckloads of money and get along well with everyone and do not flaunt it in others' faces.
This is not a think tank... It is a Corvette forum for everyone regardless if they are making payments or not.

Get over yourself already... wow

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.