Aug 15, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2022
Province
AB
Had an interesting call from a local dealer offering me one of the GM E-Rays built for the annual car shows. I had looked up the specs on the C8 tracker to see what they had built. It was a pretty good looking car but there were three items that changed my mind.
One - It was a convertible. Not for me.
Two - It had the ZER package. Summer tires. Since I use my current C8 pretty much year round . Not for me.
Three - Carbon fiber rims. Look good on a show car and one that is parked. Not for me.
So now we can wait awhile longer..........................................

Had an interesting call from a local dealer offering me one of the GM E-Rays built for the annual car shows. I had looked up the specs on the C8 tracker to see what they had built. It was a pretty good looking car but there were three items that changed my mind.
One - It was a convertible. Not for me.
Two - It had the ZER package. Summer tires. Since I use my current C8 pretty much year round . Not for me.
Three - Carbon fiber rims. Look good on a show car and one that is parked. Not for me.
So now we can wait awhile longer..........................................
I agree with you on the HTC ( yes I owned one ) but you should consider buying it till the spec you want comes in, could be a long wait

Wonder which show it was at? I attended the Calgary Auto show a few weeks ago and no Eray was at that show. Only a Z06 was on display. Did you by chance get the vin/build number of the two cars?
No..it was one of two identical builds. There was three they had built and you can find them on the C8 tracker.

No..it was one of two identical builds. There was three they had built and you can find them on the C8 tracker.
I'm glad it's not parked in town here.
I'd have a awfully hard time not buying it (even with a blue interior).

Eray vin #84 is Jack Carters Calgary's car build for the owner. For some reason C8 tracker doesn't show the dealership who receiving the car.