This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Worrisome Predictions for Future Canadian C8 Prices

Posturing at its finest. MP’s don’t pay luxury tax on their chauffeur driven limo’s I would guess.

Coffee used to be .25 cents a cup.

I saw a tv show, RPM in Quebec and they were reporting , dealers in Quebec are getting plenty of cars but instead of selling them here, they are selling them back to American dealerships for a faster profit. Some, up to 30%, of their vehicles, ordered ! No wonder our wait times have increased , so dramatically. They went and checked out ordered vehicles , compared to the ones registered here in Quebec and that is how they got these numbers and proof.

Reactions: Murray20c8

Automobiles Paille probably has shipped 5000 cars to the USA in the last year.

Reactions: OL Yeller
Right on the money Dennis, FYI there is a great deal on a 2022 HTC 3lt with mag and lift for 118 at Searles in Ingersoll. A friend of mine picked up a brand new 2023 at Andersons in Woodstock that someone backed out of. They have another 2024 that another person backed out of because of the increase

They are insane to do that. The charge backs and forfieture of future alottment could bankrupt a dealership.
I do not get it either. Customers are getting pretty tired of waiting for their vehicles and now that they know this !!! I would not want to be a salesman.

Exactly what I said above!

Lots of foreign car makers, do it. Kia, Hyundai, Volkswagen, etc. , lots of F150 sold to the USA market.