Sometimes a change is as good as a rest . Don’t see how it could possibly make things worse. I hope.
LOL! Try living in Ontario!
Anyway, we can slander all politicians, but please don't pick on any one in particular.

An election will not make any core differences. We are (the US as well) governed by the Uniparty. There are platitudes given to the masses through rousing and spirited speeches on both sides, but all sound and fury with no substance.

The barbarian hordes are breaching the gates (metaphorically) while we are arguing over whether men can have babies….

An election will not make any core differences. We are (the US as well) governed by the Uniparty. There are platitudes given to the masses through rousing and spirited speeches on both sides, but all sound and fury with no substance.

The barbarian hordes are breaching the gates (metaphorically) while we are arguing over whether men can have babies….

I think I'm going to go drinking with wlgy and help him out with his wheel hop issue...

Your last observation is arguably one reason.

Generally, a new party MAY be good for one term then they would loose there ways with scandals and bowed to special interest groups there after. Play and repeat. :)

Back to Corvette content. What will the price increase be for 2025? Hopefully not Ie. $10k?

Generally, a new party MAY be good for one term then they would loose there ways with scandals and bowed to special interest groups there after. Play and repeat. :)

Back to Corvette content. What will the price increase be for 2025? Hopefully not Ie. $10k?
How much was the increase for the first four model years?

About 20K
That certainly helps the earlier models retain their value so it’s not all bad news. If you look at the total increase since launch and factor in compounded inflation and exchange rates it’s probably where you would expect the price to be. I think it was just the currency balancing resulting in the $12,500 in one shot that flipped people out. Not much can be done about corporations pricing policies, they generally have a very good idea of what the market will bear keeping profit in mind. It seems that the only products that improve over time and lower in price are consumer electronics. At least there’s something!

Not much can be done about corporations pricing policies, they generally have a very good idea of what the market will bear keeping profit in mind.
Since demand is far greater than supply they can pretty much set any price they want compared to the competition.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.