This car is Sooooooo amazing...
1612314945701.png

Just waiting for the roads to clear up. Summer tires not good for around here at this time of year. A week or two and I should get it out. Live north of Edmonton.

Reactions: thetizz.yyc
Just waiting for the roads to clear up. Summer tires not good for around here at this time of year. A week or two and I should get it out. Live north of Edmonton.
Any idea how long yours took to get from Toledo to Alberta? My dealer says, conservatively, 21 business days. That seems really long as it’s in a rail car. Thx

Any idea how long yours took to get from Toledo to Alberta? My dealer says, conservatively, 21 business days. That seems really long as it’s in a rail car. Thx
We've seen longer. The question is usually how long it sits in Toledo

My build week was third week inJanuary.
Car was at the dealer Monday. 21 business days seems about right.

Went for a drive across the GTA today and I'm sure I'll be on a ton of Instagram feeds or Facebook. I counted 10 different folks taking pictures or video...two cars chased me to catch up and take pics. Crazy.

I mean I'm not the only person driving naked right now am I?

Went for a drive across the GTA today and I'm sure I'll be on a ton of Instagram feeds or Facebook. I counted 10 different folks taking pictures or video...two cars chased me to catch up and take pics. Crazy.

I mean I'm not the only person driving naked right now am I?
Imagine if you had a decent set of wheels on it and a swing set wing

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1613571651515.jpg
    FB_IMG_1613571651515.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: Jack Raccoon!
My initial TPW was March 16. Got revised to March 29 couple of weeks ago, I guess by the week of shut down last week. Has been code 3000 since Feb 16.
Ray, Kevin, could you share when you went 3000? and would be nice to keep us posted when it change to 3300/3400...Thanks

Reactions: kevindesj
My initial TPW was March 16. Got revised to March 29 couple of weeks ago, I guess by the week of shut down last week. Has been code 3000 since Feb 16.
Ray, Kevin, could you share when you went 3000? and would be nice to keep us posted when it change to 3300/3400...Thanks
concensus feb 4, allocation feb 11, accept by GM feb 16, status 3000 feb 19, my tpw was suppose to be march 8 because of the shutdown now march 22 now im at status 3300 schedule for production

I’m afraid I don’t know. Dealer called today advising 3300. Last week GM told me no TPW for 3-4 weeks so I assume it just happened. This has been a long haul since my original dealer (Dean Myers) went belly up in 2019.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.