I thought I heard
I’m afraid I don’t know. Dealer called today advising 3300. Last week GM told me no TPW for 3-4 weeks so I assume it just happened. This has been a long haul since my original dealer (Dean Myers) went belly up in 2019.

I thought I heard that some lost their deposits with that dealer bankruptcy. Hopefully that didn't happen to you. And as you've no doubt read many times on these Forums: hang in there; the wait is worth it!

Luckily GM offered to
I thought I heard

I thought I heard that some lost their deposits with that dealer bankruptcy. Hopefully that didn't happen to you. And as you've no doubt read many times on these Forums: hang in there; the wait is worth it!
Luckily GM was cool and honoured the deposit if I bought the car. No refund option but didn’t want one anyway.

Reactions: gone
i got the email this morning that my tentatively scheduled for production is March-22 so any idea when we would see the cars arrive in Edmonton. I read 21 business days but that seems quick

I also just got word my HTC has a March 22 TPW! I guess they are clearing out the backlog of CDN HTC 3000's. It will be interesting to see what the next round of allocations looks like for CDN dealers. I seem to recall (though someone is welcome to correct) that they come out soon.

Reactions: Carlos
Starting to feel more real all the time.i got an email asking me to confirm correct spelling on my personalized plaque. I know it’s not huge deal but every new step I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. Hopefully we all get our beautiful cars in time for the beautiful weather

Reactions: Carlos
I’m afraid I don’t know. Dealer called today advising 3300. Last week GM told me no TPW for 3-4 weeks so I assume it just happened. This has been a long haul since my original dealer (Dean Myers) went belly up in 2019.
Ray, your car went 3000 status on Feb 16th and to 3300 on March 5th that gave your TPW of March 22nd.
If it doesn't get held up in QC, you should have it by month's end.

Ray, your car went 3000 status on Feb 16th and to 3300 on March 5th that gave your TPW of March 22nd.
If it doesn't get held up in QC, you should have it by month's end.
Thanks!! Perfect timing for spring!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.