Trust me guys, once it gets released to shipping it can be in Ontario in a week. There's enough Ontario cars
to group together for a truck pretty quickly and once on the road there here in 10 hours. Check out some of Morgan's videos in the past where he speaks to the drivers who came here non-stop.

Trust me guys, once it gets released to shipping it can be in Ontario in a week. There's enough Ontario cars
to group together for a truck pretty quickly and once on the road there here in 10 hours. Check out some of Morgan's videos in the past where he speaks to the drivers who came here non-stop.
My dealer advised that they ship direct from BG to Ontario and if it’s at the back of the trailer I’m looking at about 3 days and up to a week if at the front of the trailer.

i have an order in the dealer system since march 18 2021 and TPW april 19th. Z51 sebring orange 2lt
I put down a deposit November 2020 on a HTC 2LT Red Mist Metallic
On tan interior, and got a mid March allocation and TPW April 12. Will call dealer tomorrow to check if was built. Fingers crossed 🤞
Dealer called me with a vin number today. Had TPW of April 12. Any way of finding out if it was built yet?

Dealer called me with a vin number today. Had TPW of April 12. Any way of finding out if it was built yet?
C09EEACC-9D41-4E14-AAA7-C2325375740E.png

look at the April 12 week- vins 10090 to 11009 have been made, then find what day your vin was made

My HTC is home and resting comfortably waiting for MRR FS01 and wheel swap tomorrow and ceramic coating on Thursday! A great thank you to Don Frazer at Bolton Motor Products for putting the deal together after the Dean Myers bankruptcy. Also thanks to GM for honouring my original deposit! So worth the wait!
A4526850-5660-4E65-8B47-9C0E016C922B.jpeg
2CEA127F-CCBF-4ABD-809C-3DA9E6B3F9CC.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.