XFIRE82

Power User
Oct 24, 2014
VetteCoins
Province
SK
So lets says you found a genie in a bottle and he popped out and said you can have not one, but 2 brand new Corvette's any year you wanted. It would be like going back in time for most of us and ordering that car that dream car. So of all the Corvette's built from 1953 to present day, which 2 would you wish for ?

For me it would be a silver grey 1963 split window with every possible option , black leather interior and those fuel injected flags on the fenders . Second one is actually my first corvette that I ever bought a couple of years ago, my 1982 Crossfire. I was lucky in finding one here that I would of ordered back then if I had a chance, white , blue cloth interior and fully loaded. Would of been nice to have had it from new. And they happen to be the first and last of which to me is the height of the American Dream car era for style.

63 Vette 2.jpg

63 Vette.jpg

IM008963.JPG

IM008965.JPG

IM009538.JPG

IM000160.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Rruuff Day
67 Coupe with the highest horsepower small block available with a 4 speed. Marina Blue or a shade similar. Big Block stinger hood just because they look so cool.

Really like my C5 Z06 which I bought new off a dealers floor. However I would never buy it again in black.

Interesting thread X, like all the choices so far.

Had to cipher on this one... would have taken a 63 Split but got the feeling there's gonna be a lot of them on the road after this thread :p... so.... here's mine...

69 Convertible, L71 Tri Power, Rock Crusher 4 spd, side pipes, all options (duh), Burgundy, Doran white roof, black leather int.
03 RPO Z25, 6 spd, all options (duh), and a couple mild aftermarket mods to get her up an extra 50 or so to Z06 horses

And since the Genie had nothing to do with it, I get to keep my C7, cause if not, I have to start over.....

That was the practical me choice... Now the greedy choice would be the 63 Grand Sport... then sell it to Jay Leno for 5 mil and buy one of every generation....lol... Who said Genies were smart... :Biggrin:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.