Sep 2, 2012
St.Thomas, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2008 Z06
Hi everyone, as stated in a previous thread I'm currently on my search for a C6 Z06. One thing I found, is the Red Book wholesale on this car is extremely low. Like $17000. I want to make sure my dream car is properly protected. So I was wondering about agreed value insurance, like Hagerty? Does anyone use them or can recommend another provider?

I could be wrong space but I am not sure Hagerty does cars as new as you are considering. I think but not 100% sure the cut off is something like 20 years old. This insurance is a bit of a concern for people with cars like ours. I tried without luck to find out what value my insurance company places on my 2003 Z06. At some point I may get a professional valuation/appraisal done just in case. My insurance is fairly inexpensive in any case but value I guess is the question.

Good luck with your search.

I have a modified policy on my older sports car and is insured for build value. But it is a 80's car. I think it is Hagerty now. It was different years ago. $608 a year with limited km ( I never drive it haha )

I have been told Aviva is the best insurance company in Canada. You can get an appraiser to appraise it and show your insurance and see if they can get that value.

B

Reactions: turbozig
I am with Hagerty and have an agreed value on my 70 Vette. Very resonable rates with a platinum roadside assistance program which covers any vehicle I am driving, which includes flatdeck tow up to 200km. My 2015 Vette and Avalanche are on a policy with Aviva, also quite reasonable rates. I shopped around to well over 10 insurance companies and these 2 were my best options.

I am with Hagerty and have an agreed value on my 70 Vette. Very resonable rates with a platinum roadside assistance program which covers any vehicle I am driving, which includes flatdeck tow up to 200km. My 2015 Vette and Avalanche are on a policy with Aviva, also quite reasonable rates. I shopped around to well over 10 insurance companies and these 2 were my best options.
I'm going to give these guys a call. I get a substantial discount with Intact now as I'm a civil employee and have taken the courses work offer to get a good rate. I'm quite happy and content with my coverage but, I'll call Aviva to inquire. Never hurts to search around periodically.

Contact an insurance broker! We saved 1100 bucks a year letting a broker find an insurance company for a two car and house bundle. Surex Direct .... I worked with Nima Mahan.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.