This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Featured When do you think you will get the Vette out of storage this year?

Featured Thread
Aug 25, 2019
Edmonton
VetteCoins
Car
2015 2LT Z51
Province
AB
Well, as we start to slowly pop out of this thing we call winter, I can’t help to want to start the countdown to toy season. So, I was wondering when you think you will get your baby out of storage and back on the road. This is my first storage season with my Vette, and it has been a long “off season”. I do have a motorcycle that I store every year, and usually get her out around mid April, so I am hoping to have the car out around then too.
If you are from Victoria or the Vancouver area, try to be gentle with your response, as the rest of us are fragile this time of year.

Usually about May 1 for me. All depends on temps and when they get the roads swept. Won't let my Vette get sand/chip blasted...

Here in the Niagara region of southern Ontario............its usually been from 1st. April until end of November.
HOWEVER....the past 2 years, first outing around 20th April, with the final drive early to mid Nov.
Means the loss of approx 6 weeks of driving time.
So for 2020...............I have no idea !!!

Tony
'09 Z06

As soon as they stop salting the roads here. If we're lucky late March, otherwise hopefully not too far into April. Although I had a C3 and C5 for 15 years each, this is my first winter storing my 19 C7, so am REALLY anxious to get it out again!

Put mine away August 21st last year and will be backing it out of the garage for a trip up the Alaska Highway from July 9th-21st. Then it goes back into the garage....
Wow wow wow ...
when you actually realize ...
an epitome to the phrase ...

"Better Late Than Never" !

Last edited:
Reactions: Riley P