Featured Thread
Aug 25, 2019
Edmonton
VetteCoins
Car
2015 2LT Z51
Province
AB
Well, as we start to slowly pop out of this thing we call winter, I can’t help to want to start the countdown to toy season. So, I was wondering when you think you will get your baby out of storage and back on the road. This is my first storage season with my Vette, and it has been a long “off season”. I do have a motorcycle that I store every year, and usually get her out around mid April, so I am hoping to have the car out around then too.
If you are from Victoria or the Vancouver area, try to be gentle with your response, as the rest of us are fragile this time of year. :)

Well, as we start to slowly pop out of this thing we call winter, I can’t help to want to start the countdown to toy season. So, I was wondering when you think you will get your baby out of storage and back on the road. This is my first storage season with my Vette, and it has been a long “off season”. I do have a motorcycle that I store every year, and usually get her out around mid April, so I am hoping to have the car out around then too.
If you are from Victoria or the Vancouver area, try to be gentle with your response, as the rest of us are fragile this time of year. :)
Usually about May 1 for me. All depends on temps and when they get the roads swept. Won't let my Vette get sand/chip blasted...

As soon as they stop salting the roads here. If we're lucky late March, otherwise hopefully not too far into April. Although I had a C3 and C5 for 15 years each, this is my first winter storing my 19 C7, so am REALLY anxious to get it out again!

Not until the sweepers HURRY HARD on the stones

B3CF1D94-7E8F-45CF-8920-9853112DC6DC.gif

Errrrr ... I mean these ones 😁👍🏻

7E87C3F4-CA8A-4F3C-8F2A-4D4C07DB5921.gif

Last edited:
Put mine away August 21st last year and will be backing it out of the garage for a trip up the Alaska Highway from July 9th-21st. Then it goes back into the garage.... 😂
Wow wow wow ...
when you actually realize ...
an epitome to the phrase ...

"Better Late Than Never" !
;)
:thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: Riley P
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.