To me HTC is the most important option followed by 2LT, then Z51. I don’t want the wing or summer tires so I skipped z51 and just got the npp exhaust
Same for me. HTC, red mist, 2LT, FE2 Mag ride, NPP exhaust, front lift, carbon flash five spoke wheels and after market Z51 spoiler. This should make a real nice cruiser.

Depends on how one tolerates the price versus option/accessory regret.
I found out my regret gauge was more sensitive than negotiating a deal on the higher price.
It is a balance of pay now or pay later to add something after market.
So to each their own ... regret not having a feature or
get what you pay for (regardless of price perception).
I also found whatever comes on the Corvette from the
Factory & marked on the Bill of Sale becomes fully insurable under replacement cost.
I negotiate and have all the extras on the Bill of Sale including splash guards, protection package, atc.
Add-ons later can not be insured and will sometimes jeopardize warranty (like supercharging).
So I now buy 3LT, 3LZ and 3ZR and Denali and Premier and ... well you get the point.
I like Corvettes regardless of trim level ... I buy my Corvette(s) so that I don't wish I had something more.

after all ... after market add-ons really can suck ...

View attachment 42541
I think you meant to say those aftermarket add-ons really can "CLUCK" (ie. "suck" must have been a typo!). :) 🐔 :)

Very true. Thinking there may be an aftermarket opportunity for colour matched rubber chickens.... hmmmm.... Maybe I shouldn't have posted this...Now every entrepreneur will be stealing the idea... :bathitshead:
I'm missing the calling I guess ... would make a good high school economics project for the high school dragon den perhaps.

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Depends on how one tolerates the price versus option/accessory regret.
I found out my regret gauge was more sensitive than negotiating a deal on the higher price.
It is a balance of pay now or pay later to add something after market.
So to each their own ... regret not having a feature or
get what you pay for (regardless of price perception).
I also found whatever comes on the Corvette from the
Factory & marked on the Bill of Sale becomes fully insurable under replacement cost.
I negotiate and have all the extras on the Bill of Sale including splash guards, protection package, atc.
Add-ons later can not be insured and will sometimes jeopardize warranty (like supercharging).
So I now buy 3LT, 3LZ and 3ZR and Denali and Premier and ... well you get the point.
I like Corvettes regardless of trim level ... I buy my Corvette(s) so that I don't wish I had something more.

after all ... after market add-ons really can suck ...

View attachment 42541
l call BS on that as l was hit head on in my 1970 Corvette in BC 2005 and after showing recepts on all of my aftermarket add ons l was paid in full for all of them plus the blue black book price of the car . lt is wise to get a good lawyer my friend.

2LT is a waste of $$ as l can get navigation and alot of other gizmoes from Bell to my phone LOL

lol... And no having to pay for Nav updates either. But just in case you regret not getting the gizmos here's a couple ideas...
For HUD all you need is a wireless (or wired,they are cheaper) back-up cam. Mount the camera on the steering column facing the instrument panel and just duct tape the screen to your windshield.... Same for the rearview mirror camera... cept tape that screen to the rearview mirror... And for cross traffic and blind spot warnings, make sure you have someone with you with their head stuck out the targa top (remove the top first). When they see a vehicle coming up beside you they can yell Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep until it's clear....... I know. I know....I should be patenting these ideas...:Biggrin:

lol... And no having to pay for Nav updates either. But just in case you regret not getting the gizmos here's a couple ideas...
For HUD all you need is a wireless (or wired,they are cheaper) back-up cam. Mount the camera on the steering column facing the instrument panel and just duct tape the screen to your windshield.... Same for the rearview mirror camera... cept tape that screen to the rearview mirror... And for cross traffic and blind spot warnings, make sure you have someone with you with their head stuck out the targa top (remove the top first). When they see a vehicle coming up beside you they can yell Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep until it's clear....... I know. I know....I should be patenting these ideas...:Biggrin:
MMMM HMMM

l am going west next year let me by you dinner and drinks my friend when l am in your hood bro

Rolling shot of my 1LT last night in Ottawa on the Queensway!
1596901962342.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.