Nt2oldyt

Casual User
Feb 25, 2016
stouffville
VetteCoins
Car
Province
ON
I have been waiting a year since putting my 5k deposit down and I get to place my order tomorrow morning. My question is now that it will be a 2021, should I opt for the mag ride or not. I will not track this car but am wondering if it is worth the money. Any thoughts?

I have been waiting a year since putting my 5k deposit down and I get to place my order tomorrow morning. My question is now that it will be a 2021, should I opt for the mag ride or not. I will not track this car but am wondering if it is worth the money. Any thoughts?
I had the same question. Finally decided after paying a lot of money for a really nice spec‘ed C8 HTC, a couple more thousand wouldn’t break the bank and I would regret not buying it based on the feedback that I received.

• Agree
Reactions: YFCvii
Thanks for the replies. I ordered it with the mag ride. Changed the colour at the last minute after seeing one on the lot being delivered to a customer. 2LT, Torch Red with adrenaline red interior, mag ride, front lift and performance exhaust and a couple other little goodies.

Reactions: Dik
Thanks for the replies. I ordered it with the mag ride. Changed the colour at the last minute after seeing one on the lot being delivered to a customer. 2LT, Torch Red with adrenaline red interior, mag ride, front lift and performance exhaust and a couple other little goodies.

You are SO lucky to have seen a C8 colour in person before doing your order. I strongly recommend anyone ordering check out the colours by looking at actual cars, before doing so. I worried about the torch red/adrenaline red interior combo, based on photos and comments made by others, so I didn't order it. But when I finally saw my first two C8's and one of them had that colour combo, I knew only then that it worked well. The photos/videos don't do this car justice so it's something you have to see in person to really know.

You are SO lucky to have seen a C8 colour in person before doing your order. I strongly recommend anyone ordering check out the colours by looking at actual cars, before doing so. I worried about the torch red/adrenaline red interior combo, based on photos and comments made by others, so I didn't order it. But when I finally saw my first two C8's and one of them had that colour combo, I knew only then that it worked well. The photos/videos don't do this car justice so it's something you have to see in person to really know.
Once I saw it, I knew it. If I could post pictures of it, I would. It had just come back from a ceramic coating and just gleamed in the sun

I like it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.