typer100

Casual User
Feb 10, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
Tesla
Province
QC
Finally got the call Friday. I have my appointment Monday afternoon. My original build when I've placed my deposit in 2021 was a 2LT coupe, Z51 with mag ride and lift kit. Back then, price was around 97K.
Same 2LT build is about 118K now, but unfortunately my fun car budget didn't follow the same curve...

So now, I have to settle for a 1LT coupe with Z51 and mag ride since lift kit is not available on 1LT.

Any advice/suggestion before Monday?

Finally got the call Friday. I have my appointment Monday afternoon. My original build when I've placed my deposit in 2021 was a 2LT coupe, Z51 with mag ride and lift kit. Back then, price was around 97K.
Same 2LT build is about 118K now, but unfortunately my fun car budget didn't follow the same curve...

So now, I have to settle for a 1LT coupe with Z51 and mag ride since lift kit is not available on 1LT.

Celebrate! And read the manual. 2024 Chevrolet Corvette ➜ Owner's Manual in PDF!

I'd seriously think about keeping the two LT and dumping the z51

I'd seriously think about keeping the two LT and dumping the z51
To further my argument, yes you won't get the eDif but you can add to the car by getting the aftermarket exhaust etc

Last edited:
must have options:
#1 Hard top convertible
Not a must have, but certainly nice.
#2 NPP exhaust
A suitable exhaust just as good performance wise, can be added
I agree with this. Almost none of this can be added later.
#4 Z51 with mag-ride
mag ride, perhaps, but aside from the e-dif virtually everything else can be added later
if you can find a used C8 that is the right exterior and interior colour, consider buying that instead of a brand new 1lt coupe.

This is certainly an option to consider.

The above just MHO of course